Sign in to follow this  
Essex_Canary

The great Col Who attendance guessing game

Ok a bit of fun for a Tuesday afternoon, tonight Col Who play host to Carlisle in their rearranged league game at the Weston Homes Middle of Nowhere Community Playpen. Given the ''loyal'' [;)] support of 10,000+ they attracted for the game against us, followed by the pathetic 3,601 that followed when the McDons were in town the following week now is your chance to guess:

What the crowd will be tonight;
and also what the excuses will be from the Col Who fans will be when it doesn''t even reach 5,000.

I''ll start the betting at 4,206 with an excuse that its raining too hard [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]I''ll go with 3555[/quote]3554. Cam won''t be there! [;)][/quote]

No I think it will be a sell out and they will be turning fans away for this one Oh sorry we''re talkng Colie here, 2000 at best and that will include about 400 visitor fans,(In the away end)

Same as last game around 3600.

Hope you are well Magnificent - however is your increase as an average down to the two gates against Norwich and Leeds? and that is a genuine question not trying to catch you out. Also how much do you pay for adult season tickets in your version of the Barclay? Just want to get an idea so I can get an idea of league 1 prices.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Same as last game around 3600. Hope you are well Magnificent - however is your increase as an average down to the two gates against Norwich and Leeds? and that is a genuine question not trying to catch you out. Also how much do you pay for adult season tickets in your version of the Barclay? Just want to get an idea so I can get an idea of league 1 prices.[/quote]

No cos Nodge and Leeds this season = 18,600, Southend and Leeds last =18,300

£18 behind goal on the day - 2 matches ''free'' with a ST - you do the maths

Gotta go - match to go to.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Same as last game around 3600. Hope you are well Magnificent - however is your increase as an average down to the two gates against Norwich and Leeds? and that is a genuine question not trying to catch you out. Also how much do you pay for adult season tickets in your version of the Barclay? Just want to get an idea so I can get an idea of league 1 prices.[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that''s one! Any advance on one?

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

[/quote]but what about Norwich, Leeds and Southend? you still play your Essex friends this season don''t you?