Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: So Wheres The Big Meat Like

[quote user="DeliaSaggyOnes"]i don''t knows what your talking about like.Sounds like a few of yous lot bottles going like[/quote]Sorry mate, but as a wind up its a pretty shit effort.

spud My Passion for Norwich City is returning!!!!!you trator when did it ever fade your a bigger turn coat then are Delia smith.Why dont u go support colochester

is it a game ,we have to put the words in the right order for you ..? i know my english is not great but i cant work out what your talking about , and im a local ...!!

[quote user="DeliaSaggyOnes"]spud My Passion for Norwich City is returning!!!!!you trator when did it ever fade your a bigger turn coat then are Delia smith.Why dont u go support colochester
[/quote]

Haven''t missed game home or away pre-season & all in nearly thirty years...so no trator or turning of coats here!

So whats everyone wearing for the big meaty LIKE .Ill be wearing me trusted wellington boots and a worzel gummidge hat and safe ways dungarees and my tweed over coat from C&A i look snazzy and the business like we have to look smart  in front of those cocknee basters like