Sign in to follow this  
morty

AGM tonight.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"]I wish I was going tonight, mainly because I''m a nosey fecker!!!Anyone want to sell me some shares?*empties out penny jar*

[/quote]Got 10 you can have for five hundred quid.Last season I would have given ''em away for a couple of pints of Peroni.[/quote]Oh, hang on.*counts out penny jar*Could I have one, and owe you £37.43?[/quote]Sorry Morty, no discounts.Ta Ta now off to the AGM

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"]I wish I was going tonight, mainly because I''m a nosey fecker!!!Anyone want to sell me some shares?*empties out penny jar*

[/quote]Got 10 you can have for five hundred quid.Last season I would have given ''em away for a couple of pints of Peroni.[/quote]Oh, hang on.*counts out penny jar*Could I have one, and owe you £37.43?[/quote]Sorry Morty, no discounts.Ta Ta now off to the AGM[/quote]ha-ha.Enjoy.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]When the season tickets were bought,VAT was 17.5%. Hence you paid VAT at the prevailing rate. When VAT dropped to 15% any casual tickets bought after that date would have VAT levied at the new rate. It''s not a con trick by the club, it''s the way VAT works. Season tickets aren''t some sort of hire purchase scheme, the day you buy one it belongs to you.
[/quote]

What rate was the VAT when we bought this season''s season ticket''s?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

City1st I don''t scrape the gutter to insult others on here so I will just ask one question. For the last ten years has the clubs business plan been a success? 

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST  

[quote user="City1st"]Unfortunately a1canary the poor chap probably doesn''t eveb realise why clubs were formed in the first place. Perhaps the game should simply revert to playing on any piece of scrap land with absolutely NO infrastrucure in which to facilitate the game. His ideas are not so much the tail wagging the dog but the flea wagging the dog''s tail.[/quote]

Local people "formed" clubs.....

Now they are owned by parasites who feed on their unwitting hosts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Can someone ask if we will HAVE to sell one of our prize assets in the summer, regardless of whether or not we are promoted. Or if we can hold off until next January?[/quote]

No! I''m fed up with exiled fans like you using fans who go to games and meetings as some sort of "Nanny State"... "Do this for me... do that for me" ...all while you sit indoors watching Eastenders and Killy against Celtic.. yet us second class fans who spend our hard earned on season tickets go out and brave the elements.. go to meetings and matches... get the pee ripped on here for our views on players and board members alike.. and the further you exiled fans are from the action the more selfish you become.. take the universally popular Ricardo.. now I know Rickyyyyyyy won''t mind me reminding you that he''s no spring chicken anymore.. but you selfish exiled fans expect him to rush out of the ground through all weathers and gulp down his post match pint of Peroni in order to get home and post his report on here for you lot... while you are all nice and warm indoors watching Jeff Stelling with your feet up....how many times has Mrs Ricardo lovingly prepared a nice fillet steak for his return only to see him leave it to spoil while he posts a report for you exiled fans.. by the time he gets to eat that steak it''s like a manky old burger... does he get thanks?... proper thanks I mean?? ... does he heck as like! .. just a few sanctimonious words on here bulling him up saying that reading his report you could almost smell the game... now wouldn''t it be nice if when Rickyyyyyy went for that post match pint he was told it was already paid for by Trinny from Trinidad or Thelma from Houston... Selfish the lot of ya!!! .... so... no... I''m not going to ask anything for you.. if you can''t be arsed to go then I can''t be asked to tell you[:|]

[/quote]

[:|]

Sorry, for being an exile, although I''m not really an exile as I have never been an ile.

Back to Eastenders[;)]

Taken from Twitter

Agm all wrapped up. Nothing too controversial

Col who comp - club happy to negotiate, one person isn''t... Could take a while to settle

Last 6 years club made 19m on selling players and spent the same on buying players.

All directors re-appointed and elected

Club fully up to date with hmrc

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Taken from Twitter

Agm all wrapped up. Nothing too controversial

Col who comp - club happy to negotiate, one person isn''t... Could take a while to settle

Last 6 years club made 19m on selling players and spent the same on buying players.

All directors re-appointed and elected

Club fully up to date with hmrc

[/quote]That''s quite a relief really.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Cheers WAY, no riot at least, always a good sign I feel.[/quote]

Indeed, no doubt someone will post on here more details, but just happened to glance at my twitter and there it was

Just back, it was very jolly.  Powerpoint slides from Bowkett and McN on the finances.  Bowkett looked at all big costs and revenue from the last 6 years (03-4 - 08-09 seasons).  In summary we used up far more cash last year and had our highest wage to turnover ratio since 03-4.McN showed how we compare to Prem, Champ and Lge 1 on attendances and filling the stadium. In the longer term we need to have 35k crowds to be a consistent Prem Lge team.  That means redeveloping Carrow Road - moving to a green field site does not stack up.  But this is not something in the plan for the next 3 years min.There were few people wanting to ask general questions to the panel (the 6 dirctors plus Lambert and Sam Gordon - Finance).  Praise for Paul many times - he made several quips with his dry humour.  He paid tribute to Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa plus as ever the phenomenal fan base and the players.  Numpty award to the guy who said Fraser''s distribution has been poor since Xmas - we''ve won 6 in a row you clown!

Bowkett and McNally were both very impressive. A couple of questions thrown at them that Munby and Doncaster would have flanneled around. Bowkett, straight in twice. No prisoners, straight answer, next, move on!Lambert was very funny. To be fair, it was such a different affair from last year it was almost impossible to get reared up. There would be little point anyway.It''s quite obvious Bowkett and McNally are running the show.

I refer the ''honourable gentleman'' to BBFF''s wish to have an investor.

it is not I that wishes to sell out or have some shyster take over.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Can someone ask if we will HAVE to sell one of our prize assets in the summer, regardless of whether or not we are promoted. Or if we can hold off until next January?[/quote]

No! I''m fed up with exiled fans like you using fans who go to games and meetings as some sort of "Nanny State"... "Do this for me... do that for me" ...all while you sit indoors watching Eastenders and Killy against Celtic.. yet us second class fans who spend our hard earned on season tickets go out and brave the elements.. go to meetings and matches... get the pee ripped on here for our views on players and board members alike.. and the further you exiled fans are from the action the more selfish you become.. take the universally popular Ricardo.. now I know Rickyyyyyyy won''t mind me reminding you that he''s no spring chicken anymore.. but you selfish exiled fans expect him to rush out of the ground through all weathers and gulp down his post match pint of Peroni in order to get home and post his report on here for you lot... while you are all nice and warm indoors watching Jeff Stelling with your feet up....how many times has Mrs Ricardo lovingly prepared a nice fillet steak for his return only to see him leave it to spoil while he posts a report for you exiled fans.. by the time he gets to eat that steak it''s like a manky old burger... does he get thanks?... proper thanks I mean?? ... does he heck as like! .. just a few sanctimonious words on here bulling him up saying that reading his report you could almost smell the game... now wouldn''t it be nice if when Rickyyyyyy went for that post match pint he was told it was already paid for by Trinny from Trinidad or Thelma from Houston... Selfish the lot of ya!!! .... so... no... I''m not going to ask anything for you.. if you can''t be arsed to go then I can''t be asked to tell you[:|]

[/quote]

What a W@anker you are. pompous to the extreme

apologies

the abve was in response to Cluck''s "Now they are owned by parasites who feed on their unwitting hosts"

Good report Iwan!. Sadly it won''t silence the usual suspects who keep bleating on about ''where has all the money gone''.

It just means that Bowkett and McNally are now part of that wicked conspiracy.

[quote user="Essex canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I might not agree with everything Nutty posts, but i think he gives a fair and reasonable account of his opinion and doesn''t deserve this insult. I have never considered him pompous, quite the opposite.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="Essex canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I might not agree with everything Nutty posts, but i think he gives a fair and reasonable account of his opinion and doesn''t deserve this insult. I have never considered him pompous, quite the opposite.

[/quote]While i can sympathise with what nutty nigel has said to an extent, and of course Ricardo deserves every ounce of credit he recieves for his reports and a mountain of appreciation lay upon top of that, but i think it''s worth remembering circumstances do happen to favour some more than others.... And on those terms, although admittedly a little harshly put (though i''d assume nigel ''d be the first to admit he''s shown little more restraint in the pleasantries himself as well), Essex has a point.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="Essex canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]But on this occasion it was harsh, maybe he''s been drinking Toilet Duck again.

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="Essex canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But on this occasion it was harsh, maybe he''s been drinking Toilet Duck again.
[/quote]

I feel this is all a little harsh!! I have only been out in Aus for a week already feel like I have missed on a lot. I have to say that for a match report, it was Ricardo''s I looked out for, but to complete lambast someone that has in all fairness not the most stupid of questions, although with the transfer window closed I think it obvious that it wont be any players being sold.

Just remember folks that there are some fans the aren''t as up to date as some others on these boards and that we all support the same team.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[:|]

Sorry, for being an exile, although I''m not really an exile as I have never been an ile.

Back to Eastenders[;)]

[/quote]

Your apology will not be accepted by The Little Norfolkers.

Unfortunately your type are far more difficult to get rid of than, for example, those durn furriners that Worthington cleared out when he took over.

OTBC

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]So everyone missed the little wink in Nutty''s post title then?Give me strength...[/quote]Hallelujah! At last someone who understands irony! [Y]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]So everyone missed the little wink in Nutty''s post title then?Give me strength...[/quote]Are you sure graham? I mean his post genuinely sounded serious, not in the slightest bit light-hearted? Sorry guys, I know it can be tough sometimes to understand the tone of a post over the internet, but this one is clearly not malicious.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]So everyone missed the little wink in Nutty''s post title then?

Give me strength...
[/quote]

Don''t think he even needed the wink...