Sign in to follow this  
Canwebe Heroes

January...The Perfect Month?

Well, I can''t think of anything that goes against this thought.Max points from 5 gamesOther sides dropping pointsSquad still intactOli and Rose have started well.Did anything go wrong?Answers on a postcard

[quote user="Yellaforever"]Well, I can''t think of anything that goes against this thought.Max points from 5 gamesOther sides dropping pointsSquad still intactOli and Rose have started well.Did anything go wrong?Answers on a postcard[/quote]Indeed. Quality month it was [:)] Askou and Spillane looking near fit too.Holts sending off however [N] My thought on him went down after that. However we''re still on max points from 2 out of 3 games without him, he''s sadly missed.

[quote user="Yellaforever"]Well, I can''t think of anything that goes against this thought.Max points from 6 gamesOther sides dropping pointsSquad still intactOli and Rose have started well.Did anything go wrong?Answers on a postcard[/quote]

[quote user="Yellaforever"]Well, I can''t think of anything that goes against this thought.Max points from 5 gamesOther sides dropping pointsSquad still intactOli and Rose have started well.Did anything go wrong?Answers on a postcard[/quote]DELIA''S STILL THERE [:@]HUCKERBY HASN''T COME BACK [:@][:@]WE NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE TO WHALEY [:@][:@][:@]OR TUDUR JONES [:@][:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="Yellaforever"]Well, I can''t think of anything that goes against this thought.Max points from 5 gamesDid anything go wrong?[/quote]just your counting. [;)]

[quote user="Yellaforever"]January...The Perfect Month? Well, I can''t think of anything that goes against this thought.[/quote]It was far too cold?More than decent on the football front though.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Yellaforever"]Well, I can''t think of anything that goes against this thought.Max points from 5 gamesDid anything go wrong?[/quote]just your counting. [;)]

[/quote]It looked too good to be true so I made an adjustment[:P]