Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

The new possible investment now on sky sports news...

Surely i cant be the only sad git who had ssn no around 10.30 this morning? ...It wasnt a quick comment either as i missed first part as i had eyes on lap top and tv muted,saw delia sitting down at agm meeting and grabbed remote and caught rest..now checked other inferior message boards and give up! ..so aint and cant watch anymore as work calls so now have to wait till local news later!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Surely i cant be the only sad git who had ssn no around 10.30 this morning? ...It wasnt a quick comment either as i missed first part as i had eyes on lap top and tv muted,saw delia sitting down at agm meeting and grabbed remote and caught rest..now checked other inferior message boards and give up! ..so aint and cant watch anymore as work calls so now have to wait till local news later![/quote]You clearly made it up, just for attention like.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Surely i cant be the only sad git who had ssn no around 10.30 this morning? ...It wasnt a quick comment either as i missed first part as i had eyes on lap top and tv muted,saw delia sitting down at agm meeting and grabbed remote and caught rest..now checked other inferior message boards and give up! ..so aint and cant watch anymore as work calls so now have to wait till local news later![/quote]

You clearly made it up, just for attention like.

[;)]
[/quote]

Hahaha naughty Morty, blimey that rhymes

Lol i knew that was coming! im starting to think i dreamt it! :) .....I promise i saw it and hate rumours,and if the worse comes to the worse i will email sky sports and demand they give me the half i missed!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Lol i knew that was coming! im starting to think i dreamt it! :) .....I promise i saw it and hate rumours,and if the worse comes to the worse i will email sky sports and demand they give me the half i missed![/quote]

I have done that so many times, caught the tail end of things on SSN, and it''s sods law they don''t repeat it

[quote user="morty"]Vaguely on topic, that bird on there now has some top cleavage.

[:)]
[/quote]

How annoying i''m at work - reckon you might mean Natalie?

How much of a geek am I to know their names?!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Surely i cant be the only sad git who had ssn no around 10.30 this morning? ...It wasnt a quick comment either as i missed first part as i had eyes on lap top and tv muted,saw delia sitting down at agm meeting and grabbed remote and caught rest..now checked other inferior message boards and give up! ..so aint and cant watch anymore as work calls so now have to wait till local news later![/quote]You clearly made it up, just for attention like.[;)][/quote]

[/quote][;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Surely i cant be the only sad git who had ssn no around 10.30 this morning? ...It wasnt a quick comment either as i missed first part as i had eyes on lap top and tv muted,saw delia sitting down at agm meeting and grabbed remote and caught rest..now checked other inferior message boards and give up! ..so aint and cant watch anymore as work calls so now have to wait till local news later![/quote]You clearly made it up, just for attention like.[;)][/quote]

[/quote][;)][/quote]

Bloody hell, morty! Melody''s barely been gone a couple of days and you can''t wait to start flirting with the other ladies.Mind you, I reckon it''s the other way ''round.  [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Surely i cant be the only sad git who had ssn no around 10.30 this morning? ...It wasnt a quick comment either as i missed first part as i had eyes on lap top and tv muted,saw delia sitting down at agm meeting and grabbed remote and caught rest..now checked other inferior message boards and give up! ..so aint and cant watch anymore as work calls so now have to wait till local news later![/quote]

You clearly made it up, just for attention like.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

Bloody hell, morty! Melody''s barely been gone a couple of days and you can''t wait to start flirting with the other ladies.

Mind you, I reckon it''s the other way ''round.  [;)]
[/quote]

I resemble that remark lol

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Lol i knew that was coming! im starting to think i dreamt it! :) .....I promise i saw it and hate rumours,and if the worse comes to the worse i will email sky sports and demand they give me the half i missed![/quote] No you didnt dream it theres a piece about it on My Football Writer now and it mentions about being on Sky Sports News.

"Given the connection between Lotus, Norwich City and Norfolk and

Tony''s love of sport, I''m sure that over the next few months, there

will be some conversations with Tony about how we can work together,"

he said on Sky Sports News.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote][;)][/quote]

Bloody hell, morty! Melody''s barely been gone a couple of days and you can''t wait to start flirting with the other ladies.Mind you, I reckon it''s the other way ''round.  [;)][/quote]The fact that you were actually Melody makes me feel a little nauseous.[;)]

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]"Given the connection between Lotus, Norwich City and Norfolk and Tony''s love of sport, I''m sure that over the next few months, there will be some conversations with Tony about how we can work together," he said on Sky Sports News.[/quote]

He being Bowkett. Looks like he was giving this response to a question asked of him at the AGM. A case of adding 2 and 2?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]"Given the connection between Lotus, Norwich City and Norfolk and Tony''s love of sport, I''m sure that over the next few months, there will be some conversations with Tony about how we can work together," he said on Sky Sports News.[/quote]

He being Bowkett. Looks like he was giving this response to a question asked of him at the AGM. A case of adding 2 and 2?

[/quote]

A shirt sponsorship deal is my guess, Aviva runs out this year doesn''t it?

[quote user="morty"]Vaguely on topic, that bird on there now has some top cleavage.

[/quote]

I think this is the young lady people seem to be interested in. Can''t think why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote][;)][/quote]

Bloody hell, morty! Melody''s barely been gone a couple of days and you can''t wait to start flirting with the other ladies.Mind you, I reckon it''s the other way ''round.  [;)][/quote]The fact that you were actually Melody makes me feel a little nauseous.[;)][/quote]

HA!The real Melody:

[img]http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper353/stills/5jl30817.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Canary Renaissance"]

[quote user="morty"]Vaguely on topic, that bird on there now has some top cleavage.[:)][/quote]

I think this is the young lady people seem to be interested in. Can''t think why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Yep, thats her.By crikey I''d love to storm the gates of her love palace with my purple battering ram.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary Renaissance"]

[quote user="morty"]Vaguely on topic, that bird on there now has some top cleavage.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Yep, thats her.By crikey I''d love to storm the gates of her love palace with my purple battering ram.[:P][/quote]Only to find a ''Use other door'' sign.........

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary Renaissance"]

[/quote]Yep, thats her.By crikey I''d love to storm the gates of her love palace with my purple battering ram.[:P][/quote]Only to find a ''Use other door'' sign......... [/quote]I''d happily use her "other door"I think I need to go for a lie down.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary Renaissance"]

[/quote]Yep, thats her.By crikey I''d love to storm the gates of her love palace with my purple battering ram.[:P][/quote]Only to find a ''Use other door'' sign......... [/quote]I''d happily use her "other door"I think I need to go for a lie down.[/quote]3/1 says you''ve just used your ''print screen'' option before this ''lie-down''.... [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Poor girl looks painfully thin.  Could somebody feed her a pie ?[/quote]I''m going to get myself in forum police trouble if I comment on this.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary Renaissance"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep, thats her.

By crikey I''d love to storm the gates of her love palace with my purple battering ram.

[:P]
[/quote]

[:O]  I go to KL hospital this afternoon and I see you''ve been misbehaving, tsk tsk.

Did you get those photos at CR earlier?  Or were you too busy looking at bushes?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary Renaissance"]

[/quote]Yep, thats her.By crikey I''d love to storm the gates of her love palace with my purple battering ram.[:P][/quote]

[:O]  I go to KL hospital this afternoon and I see you''ve been misbehaving, tsk tsk.

Did you get those photos at CR earlier?  Or were you too busy looking at bushes?

[/quote]Lol I got distracted and never made it out.[:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Or indeed blimey that''s rhymey :p