Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

The new possible investment now on sky sports news...

.still not good enough for me until the readies are on the table...Still loving mcnally and delia and if they pull this off my massive tattoo which almost now covers my back,with huge badge and a couple of NCFC heroes,will have 2 more for company!

They showed a bit from the agm meeting and said sources say that fernandes could be in talks...or something as i had on mute,then saw the yellow and green and delia sitting down,so unmuted and caught the rest..will now make sure mute is off and catch next 1 as they always re do story later :)

[quote user="Barclaybred"]They showed a bit from the agm meeting and said sources say that fernandes could be in talks...or something as i had on mute,then saw the yellow and green and delia sitting down,so unmuted and caught the rest..will now make sure mute is off and catch next 1 as they always re do story later :)[/quote]Ta!Yeah I have SSN on now to see if I can catch it.

I''m sure they''re just making it up using the same kind of sources we are! You never know though!

New investment would be exciting, but I''d still desperately want the club run in the "right" way, whatever that is!

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

I''m sure they''re just making it up using the same kind of sources we are! You never know though!

New investment would be exciting, but I''d still desperately want the club run in the "right" way, whatever that is!

[/quote]

To be fair Sky sources tend to be more reliable than most.

[quote user="morty"]Vaguely on topic, that bird on there now has some top cleavage.

[:)]
[/quote]

Thank *** for your sake that we haven''t gone 3D TV yet!![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]Vaguely on topic, that bird on there now has some top cleavage.

[/quote]

Thank *** for your sake that we haven''t gone 3D TV yet!![:D]

[/quote]

Did you mean 36D Butler?

[quote user="First Jedi"]"still not good enough for me until the readies are on the table" Lucky we have you on board, eh?[/quote]

What i mean,its still not good enough for me to `believe`until the deal is done..

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Just SSN gossip, don''t get ya hopes up people.[/quote][Y]

They haven''t repeated the story yet so they have maybe realised its a load of old tosh.

I remember the last time there was a whiff of an investor, the forum whipped itself into a right frezy lol.  Let''s hope it doesn''t happen again.

IF it''s a done deal and announced by the club, then is the time to get excited.

I won''t be holding my breath on this.

In the last hour I have had to sit through stories about a rugby player who has gone blind in one eye, a voided greyhound race, John Terry (yawn) and the sooperbowl (double yawn)[:(]

Just wasted over hour waiting to catch it in full,instead they gives us a rugby player with an eye problem and some weird match with a rugby ball being played over in the states!/...Sod this gonna try to find their website

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Just wasted over hour waiting to catch it in full,instead they gives us a rugby player with an eye problem and some weird match with a rugby ball being played over in the states!/...Sod this gonna try to find their website[/quote]

Already looked on both SS and BBC and I can''t find a thing.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Just wasted over hour waiting to catch it in full,instead they gives us a rugby player with an eye problem and some weird match with a rugby ball being played over in the states!/...Sod this gonna try to find their website[/quote]

[/quote]I only live 10 minutes walk from Carrow road, maybe I should grab my camera and go stake the place out.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I only live 10 minutes walk from Carrow road, maybe I should grab my camera and go stake the place out.
[/quote]

Put ya camouflage on and dive in and out of the bushes with your telephoto lense, I would be most impressed hahahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I only live 10 minutes walk from Carrow road, maybe I should grab my camera and go stake the place out.[/quote]

Put ya camouflage on and dive in and out of the bushes with your telephoto lense, I would be most impressed hahahaha

[/quote]Would help if I actually knew what this guy looks like lol.Perhaps the way forward is just taking pics of anyone I see there and make the story up accordingly.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I only live 10 minutes walk from Carrow road, maybe I should grab my camera and go stake the place out.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Would help if I actually knew what this guy looks like lol.

Perhaps the way forward is just taking pics of anyone I see there and make the story up accordingly.

[/quote]

Then you could call yourself a freelance journalist for a well known and hated national paper, well they take pics and make up c**p don''t they lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I only live 10 minutes walk from Carrow road, maybe I should grab my camera and go stake the place out.[/quote]

[/quote]Would help if I actually knew what this guy looks like lol.Perhaps the way forward is just taking pics of anyone I see there and make the story up accordingly.[:)]

[/quote]

Then you could call yourself a freelance journalist for a well known and hated national paper, well they take pics and make up c**p don''t they lol

[/quote]I have considered this, and it looks cold out so have sacked the idea.[:)]