Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Football Combination

Could someone please remind me why this league was scrapped, why can''t we play reserve matches at Carrow road on Saturday afternoon when the first team are away, It could only generate much needed funds for the club, No we wouldn''t get sell out crowds,but we would get around 2 or 3000, and probably more if a player is returning to full fitness and people would probably want to see him play that would bring a few more in, Ok perhaps I''m talking out the rear end but reserv team football at Carrow road on Saturday afternoon can only be a good money spinner, as well as getting those in that normally can''t get in to first team football because of Ticketing, It can only be a good thing all round for everyone players included        

I would imagine it would cost more to open the ground, staff it, power it and maintain it that what 2 or 3000 people paying £3 or £4 to watch. cant see the club charging much more than that.

Ask Mr McNally = he did say he was looking for ideas on this.

I would suggest however it is something to do with the 1 st team Youth team and reserves all playing on the same day, but thats only a guess