Sign in to follow this  
sheded

we will

Its awful I know, but im afraid I get a really bad feeling, the main reasons being as follows.

1, Refs going to be really conscious of the finger pointing for anything given against Bolton.

2, Our lack of strength in all areas of the field, I expect donkey to continue in the heart of our ''defence'' to give some ariel presence, big fear is that if he gives away as many free kicks as last week JJ will punish us big time.

Norwich 0 - Bolton 2     

Please let me be wrong!!

[quote]Its awful I know, but im afraid I get a really bad feeling, the main reasons being as follows. 1, Refs going to be really conscious of the finger pointing for anything given against Bolton. 2, Our l...[/quote]

I wuz right !  and its a great feeling      .........  now will all those  pessimists  calm down   and  stop casting around for scapegoats  when  we get some bad results ?     I don`t think buying new players is the best way for us to go ..........   as you can see from todays display   all it takes for us to hold our own in the prem   is  astute choice  in picking the team  , I trust NW has noted  the improved  display  from a team  depleted of  the , so called , best strikers !!! ...............  there`s a lesson to be learnt there    .........  as Cloughie used to say .......... there`s only one big head  in this outfit ...... and thats me !!

sheded, ya its a great feeling & ya you were right!!

if you read my post you''ll also see that points I raised were also valid (not pesimistic) 

POINT 1. Ref was awful & i felt that the pen'' he gave bolton was no worse than the our earlier handball appeal from a huckerby cross.  

Doc did play at the back, he did give us an ariel presence, & from a free kick he gave away JJ did punish us, bolton did score 2 goals 

So not all wrong!! although I am pleased to say that score was incorrect.

Seriously, I thought several players stood up to be counted today especially the ''new'' lads & I was proud to be a supporter. Finally I thought that the fans were fantastic, must go now I dont want to miss MOTD 

So ! .......... the players  that have come in for a lot of criticism [ deservedly ! ] recently   pulled their fingers out  yesterday ......... thats good  ,  but a one game wonder  is no good !!.......... lets see yesterdays performance repeated   through the rest of the season  ............ 

By the way ..... lets not forget  Hucks  five telling crosses that  should have been converted  !