Sign in to follow this  
cody

Tony Warner

[quote user="cody"]35 but hes on a free after be released by hull[/quote]I think we are done with journeymen looking for a last pay packet from soft old Norwich city.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cody"]35 but hes on a free after be released by hull[/quote]I think we are done with journeymen looking for a last pay packet from soft old Norwich city.[/quote]yeah wasn''t dion a waste of space ;-)

[quote user="i chuffing love lambert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cody"]35 but hes on a free after be released by hull[/quote]I think we are done with journeymen looking for a last pay packet from soft old Norwich city.[/quote]yeah wasn''t dion a waste of space ;-)[/quote]So one worked out of probably ten or fifteen players we have picked up over the last 4 or 5 seasons?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="i chuffing love lambert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cody"]35 but hes on a free after be released by hull[/quote]I think we are done with journeymen looking for a last pay packet from soft old Norwich city.[/quote]yeah wasn''t dion a waste of space ;-)[/quote]So one worked out of probably ten or fifteen players we have picked up over the last 4 or 5 seasons?[:)][/quote]tbf i thought he played alright at us but he''s getting on abit. wouldn''t be the worst signing in the world but there''s better out there

[quote user="i chuffing love lambert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="i chuffing love lambert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cody"]35 but hes on a free after be released by hull[/quote]I think we are done with journeymen looking for a last pay packet from soft old Norwich city.[/quote]yeah wasn''t dion a waste of space ;-)[/quote]So one worked out of probably ten or fifteen players we have picked up over the last 4 or 5 seasons?[:)][/quote]tbf i thought he played alright at us but he''s getting on abit. wouldn''t be the worst signing in the world but there''s better out there [/quote]Lambert has shown that he wants young, hungry players, this guy doesn''t really fit the bill.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I remember being at his last game for us at Sheffield W beaten by a 40 yard own goal by Dickson Etuhu. Good keeper this apart.[/quote]And people said that Etuhu couldn''t shoot !

To be honest I would much rather see Rudd given the gloves. From the games he has played so far I think he will be class

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I remember being at his last game for us at Sheffield W beaten by a 40 yard own goal by Dickson Etuhu. Good keeper this apart.[/quote]Wasn''t that the one which hit a divot in the pitch and bobbled past him? Hardly his fault. Even Beckham has been known to miss penalties because of uneven pitches.