Sign in to follow this  
KeiranShikari

Just a quick introduction

Not really sure if it is the norm for a newby to post an introduction thread but i will anyway.The name''s Keiran, I''m 18 and I have been a Norwich fan since 2002 (When i moved here) I have had a season ticket all but 1 of these seasons, this one (doh). Anyway the past few months i have come out of my football related depression and now feel happy to talk about our great club once again. It''s true Grant, Roeder and Gunn almost put me off the sport!Anyway, prepare yourselves for a lot more of me.Keiran :)

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Not really sure if it is the norm for a newby to post an introduction thread but i will anyway.

The name''s Keiran, I''m 18 and I have been a Norwich fan since 2002 (When i moved here) I have had a season ticket all but 1 of these seasons, this one (doh). Anyway the past few months i have come out of my football related depression and now feel happy to talk about our great club once again. It''s true Grant, Roeder and Gunn almost put me off the sport!

Anyway, prepare yourselves for a lot more of me.

Keiran :)

[/quote]

Steer clear of any form of constructive comment and you''ll be fine!....(its served me well!) lol

OTBC