Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

200th post

Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]Congrats buddy [Y] Much deserved.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]

And you''ve wasted it!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]Congrats buddy [Y] Much deserved. [/quote]Makes your 2000+ in 5 months look pretty stupid now, don''t it Brendan! [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]Congrats buddy [Y] Much deserved. [/quote]Makes your 2000+ in 5 months look pretty stupid now, don''t it Brendan! [;)][/quote]Winner! Ding Ding Ding. [:D] [<:o)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]Congrats buddy [Y] Much deserved. [/quote]Makes your 2000+ in 5 months look pretty stupid now, don''t it Brendan! [;)][/quote]Winner! Ding Ding Ding. [:D] [<:o)][/quote]Woo-hoooo!!!! [B]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]

Congrats buddy [Y] Much deserved.
[/quote]

Makes your 2000+ in 5 months look pretty stupid now, don''t it Brendan! [;)]
[/quote]

it certainly does!

[quote user="jed exodous"]Just wish you''d done a double post for me...[/quote]

Dont encourage him Jed....wouldnt it be funny if we could hack into the site and make peoples post count start running backwards....it''d ruin Banana''s (and Brendan''s) day....

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Dont encourage him Jed....wouldnt it be funny if we could hack into the site and make peoples post count start running backwards....it''d ruin Banana''s (and Brendan''s) day....

[/quote]

ruin only my day? it would ruin my whole time on this message board [;0]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]

Congratulations. You have some way to go to catch up with First Wizard, though. Incidentally, is First Wizard in the lead for the greatest number of posts on this board?

[quote user="jed exodous"]Wowzers, just chalked up my 200th post in 5 years or so, i would like to thank everyone who knows me, my family, ncfc, the cat, Jim Beglin, Andy Townsend and Paul Robinson.[/quote]And you''re proud of it?............ok............well done then jed.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]

Following todays problems with the site, have you anything you''d like to tell us Barclay hero ? [;)]