Sign in to follow this  
Eadienhucks

Re: Huckerby coming in on loan!

CAn''t see us getting huckerby permanently.

I reckon we can get crouch though. HE''s destined for division 1 football

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Lol in your dreams :)[/quote]

YOu don''t get it do you ;)

I don''t particularly rate him. He''s just a journeyman who after a few decent games does nothing. Just look what has happened with him at Man City. He may well do ok for us but I''d rather see us keep our money  for now. Remember Notman is due to return from his injury later this year and he has the potential to be a class act!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Lol in your dreams :)[/quote]

YOu don''t get it do you ;)

LOL, we''ll never get a player like Darren Huckerby!

We might as well try for someone like Peter Crouch for the vacancy of targetman as well!

It''ll be Trevor Benjamin.

I rate benijmen as got strength but anyone noticed there is a guy scoring goals in the lower leagues with the name G.holt! Has Gary got a brother?

Who let the Coote out? Coote, Coote, Coote, Coote, Coote!

Best chant ever - shame he was crap!! Although i have one claim to fame that not many on here can match i''d imagine. I witnessed him scoring 2 of the 3 goals he scored for the first team! One v stockport and a winner v man city when we broke our maine road hoodoo of 30 odd years, around 1997!

Crouch? He''ll be more a hinderance that anything. Players like him always think they''ll come in, set the world alight, bang in a few goals and revitalise their career. Chance would be a fine thing.

[quote user="Quagmire"]Crouch? He''ll be more a hinderance that anything. Players like him always think they''ll come in, set the world alight, bang in a few goals and revitalise their career. Chance would be a fine thing.[/quote]

You get the feeling that he''s a Division 1 player, i mean he has the ability but its not like he''s ever going to play for England

[quote user="Essex_Canary"]

[quote user="Quagmire"]Crouch? He''ll be more a hinderance that anything. Players like him always think they''ll come in, set the world alight, bang in a few goals and revitalise their career. Chance would be a fine thing.[/quote]

You get the feeling that he''s a Division 1 player, i mean he has the ability but its not like he''s ever going to play for England

[/quote]He''s too gangly, he''ll never get to national level. Huckerby is not bad though even if he is a bit of a journeyman as said above but will he fit in here?

[quote user="Badcanary"]Spoke to him about 2 months ago. Was after Swindon game. He and Crofty were out that night. He said wait until January. Thats been and gone so doubt nothing will happen. Also Crofty hates it at Derby.[/quote]Who''s this Crofty guy? 

Hmm, I heard we were scouting that Leon McKenzie from Peterborough. Though I hear he''s incredibly loyal to his team and can''t ever see him ever leaving!