Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Re: Justin Fashanu

Never fear, here I am to save this thread.<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Fashanu.flv">

Sorry,but as he did it as in the retro spirit,and didnt make any added personal comments,i cannot see what the fuss is about? ...If the comment was retroed a bit further on and was about the sucide then yes but for all the stuff about jacko and others etc,this seemed harmless

[quote]Hmmm bit of a nasty undertone to this one. You''ve embarrassed yourself a bit here Pigs.[/quote]Thank you Pope Benedict.  Firstly the embarrassment factor is zero.  It was posted in context as the others that has slipped down the page.  But if you want to twist it into something else, go ahead I''m really not bother o pious one.

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Sorry,but as he did it as in the retro spirit,and didnt make any added personal comments,i cannot see what the fuss is about? ...If the comment was retroed a bit further on and was about the sucide then yes but for all the stuff about jacko and others etc,this seemed harmless[/quote]Exactly,  that''s all it was. I''m not adding anything further because no doubt it''ll get twisted around by some other posters.

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Sorry,but as he did it as in the retro spirit,and didnt make any added personal comments,i cannot see what the fuss is about? ...If the comment was retroed a bit further on and was about the sucide then yes but for all the stuff about jacko and others etc,this seemed harmless[/quote]Exactly,  that''s all it was. I''m not adding anything further because no doubt it''ll get twisted around by some other posters.