Sign in to follow this  
Leeds Spammer

Leeds vs. Spurs

.... How did this thread get here? [:S]

Well, doesn''t matter... Up the Leeds, down the spurs - 5th round here we come [:D]

Who did you draw in the 5th? [:S] [8-)]

Couldn''t agree more. I for one will be cheering on Leeds tonight. I hope they stay in the cup...more games for the players to get tired and Beckford to get injured. We weren''t in the 5th and i''ve no idea what made you think we were. Where are you in the league?

That''s ok, I hope we win after extra time too [;)] ... 5 of our first team are injured on cup tied so it doesn''t matter, strength in depth my friends [:D]

[quote user="Bite The Dog"]Couldn''t agree more. I for one will be cheering on Leeds tonight.

I hope they stay in the cup...more games for the players to get tired and Beckford to get injured.

We weren''t in the 5th and i''ve no idea what made you think we were. Where are you in the league?
[/quote]

We''re second [8-)]... Doesn''t matter, we''ll worry about that later [;)] We are prioritising the JPT at the moment, I hope... Get some silverware [:D]

This isn''t a dig, but as much as I''d like a day at Wemberlee, winning the JPT would be a little embarrassing lol.

[quote user="morty"]This isn''t a dig, but as much as I''d like a day at Wemberlee, winning the JPT would be a little embarrassing lol.
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, bollocks [;)] Being in this league 3 years and not winning it would be embarrassing [H] We''re just proving our dominance [8-)] Grayson = JPT king.

[quote user="Leeds Spammer"]

[quote user="morty"]This isn''t a dig, but as much as I''d like a day at Wemberlee, winning the JPT would be a little embarrassing lol.[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, bollocks [;)] Being in this league 3 years and not winning it would be embarrassing [H] We''re just proving our dominance [8-)] Grayson = JPT king.

[/quote]I''m sure it will take pride of place in your trophy cabinet.[:)]

Please beat Spurs, and get all the way through to the final where you can lose gallantly to, er, who''s still in it, Chelsea ?  Arsenal ?That way you''ll drop enough points for us to be champions by late March ! [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Please beat Spurs, and get all the way through to the final where you can lose gallantly to, er, who''s still in it, Chelsea ?  Arsenal ?

That way you''ll drop enough points for us to be champions by late March ! [:)]
[/quote]

You must be tripping blood, have you seen who you have next? Millwall away [;)] NOT an easy game that! Looking forward to seeing the result [:D]

[quote]You must be tripping blood, have you seen who you have next?[/quote]Well, I am quite clumsy Leeds, but I don''t think I''ve tripped into any blood recently.  Millwalls home record is good I grant you, 9-4-1 so far, but Colchesters'' was better before we put 5 past them.A draw would be a good result for us, but given Leeds'' recent form, a draw anywhere would be a good result for you [:)]It''ll all get settled in Late March / Early April anyway, that''s when the fixtures get tasty.

[quote user="Larry David"]Hopefully all of your players heads will fall off.[/quote]Can that happen ?  Sounds like it''s against health and safety.

I said after the Man Utd game to Spainboy that I thought that the Cups would prove a distraction. Let''s hope Leeds win tonight to keep up our chances of running away with this league. Good luck, Leeds, and enjoy another season in League 1 where you can prove your ''dominance'' yet again  !!!!   [:D]  

Well, doesn''t matter... Up the Leeds, down the spurs - 5th round here we come [:D]

[/quote]

Hope your run continues all the way to Wembley - to the detriment of your league form, of course!!

Follow the dream - isnt this how you got in this mess. Bet you were begging O''Leary to sign every player going.

Stats show that playing as many games as you have to play in a short space time catches up with you.

I dont really care if we go up in 2nd at least that will be 2 years quicker than you. Maybe with all this money you can give some to all your local small businesses that you put under to make Bates a few million

I hope you don''t start getting all emulsional if you win the JPT, you might stand a better chance if you just gloss over it. As for the fans they''ll probably paint the town red if you win it.

Hope you do well in both and keep the league 1 flag flying high (and your players distracted)

[quote user="Brendan"]Win on pens for Leeds, and 14 injuries would also be nice [:)][/quote]

Agreed, even better if they win on sudden death pens!

[/quote]Good luck[Y] [:|]

[/quote]

top of the league and 3 points clear.. we''ll never play you again small time

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]wonder if this game could be in trouble? Been snowing heavily for 5 or 6 hours in Sheffield, not sure if its the same in Sheffield though?[/quote]

Same in Leeds.[:@]

please can we get an edit button!!!

You mean they''re different places? I always thought leeds was just a suburb of Sheffield and this was why they were trying to emulate the great Blades flop of 2003 when two cup runs saw them nosedive from a strong league position into the playoff places before ultimately losing to Cardiff in the final.[:S]

Yes I hope that Leeds win tonight too the more cup games they play the more injuries and bookings they''ll get [:)]

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]wonder if this game could be in trouble? Been snowing heavily for 5 or 6 hours in Sheffield, not sure if its the same in Sheffield though?[/quote]

[/quote]

Is there an NCFC supporters society at Sheff Uni?

yes   Norwich fans will be  rooting  for leeds  tonight leeds  spammer  hope you  go all the  way  after  replays in the  next rounds GUESS  WHY   ??????  or have you not worked that out  that ??  duh !!!!!

[quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "][quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

[/quote]

Is there an NCFC supporters society at Sheff Uni?

[/quote]

there is quite a few of us here but no supporters society I know of