Sign in to follow this  
n146mann

new emegency loan signing when window opens!

I have heard in good faith off an unnamed source, that we will be completing the loan signing of dele adebola next week!

[quote user="n146mann"]I have heard in good faith off an unnamed source, that we will be completing the loan signing of dele adebola next week![/quote] why are everyones source''s always unnamed and they often don''t come true. it''s almost as if people are making up rumours for attention. but i know u wouldn''t be doing that would you

[quote user="n146mann"]I have heard in good faith off an unnamed source, that we will be completing the loan signing of dele adebola next week![/quote]

Sounds like an African Missionary

" I have found in using my good faith, the source of the Nile"

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Big experienced forward but 34 and does not fit the Lambert profile of young hungry players[/quote]I agree, but our need is for someone willing to spend most of their time on the bench waiting for Holt to get suspended again, or injured. No idea whether there is anything in this particular rumour, but under the circumstances Adebola is the kind of player we might be looking at.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]A newbie? Hmm?[/quote]

cos we all know people with post counts like yours never post rubbish [;)]
[/quote]

You''re on form today waz![;)]

I would agree with Purple if nothing else the last 2 weeks would have shown us cover for Holt was needed. However I would be surprised if this was correct as surely the player would have been here the week after the Brentford game.

are we a club struggling to score goals then , at this rate we will have a squad bigger than most premier league clubs. There was me thinking we were gonna struggle to fill a subs bench.

[quote user="n146mann"]I have heard in good faith off an unnamed source, that we will be completing the loan signing of dele adebola next week![/quote]I don''t see it, he wouldn''t really add anything but would probably cost a bit in wages. Delfounso(?) from Villa would be prefered!

big fan of adebola, ripped us apart last year... and would love to see him in our shirt... don''t care if this is crap

Think he is a great striker and if we were going against him I would be worried

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="n146mann"]I have heard in good faith off an unnamed source, that we will be completing the loan signing of dele adebola next week![/quote]

Sounds like an African Missionary

" I have found in using my good faith, the source of the Nile"

[/quote]

More like the Kongo mate

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]A newbie? Hmm?[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah WIZ!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Big experienced forward but 34 and does not fit the Lambert profile of young hungry players[/quote]I agree, but our need is for someone willing to spend most of their time on the bench waiting for Holt to get suspended again, or injured. No idea whether there is anything in this particular rumour, but under the circumstances Adebola is the kind of player we might be looking at.[/quote]He would be perfect wouldnt he? Weve won without Holt but what if he did get injured, we''d need a plan b.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

yeah WIZ!

[/quote]

hmm i think i rem you two running on about a certain date somthing happening, Which came and went with no out come?

Certainly doesn''t seem like a Lambert sort of signing? Lambert normally looks for young hungry players with something to prove not washed up journymen. But on the flip side i can see why Lambert might be interested as Adebola is an experinced target man and the sort of player we lack when Holt is missing.

[quote user="n146mann"]I have heard in good faith off an unnamed source, that we will be completing the loan signing of dele adebola next week![/quote]Sounds likely, just as Holt get back. Good one. [Y]

Its defiantely happening my source tells me[;)]. I also have it in good faith that we are looking at bringing admoah from barnet on loan till the end of the season with a view to a pemanent deal. Any one know much about him?

[quote user="n146mann"]Its defiantely happening my source tells me[;)]. I also have it in good faith that we are looking at bringing admoah from barnet on loan till the end of the season with a view to a pemanent deal. Any one know much about him?[/quote]love you to be right but i can''t see us signing the chap from barnet when we don''t play with wingers and already have a good one sitting on the bench...

[quote user="n146mann"]Its defiantely happening my source tells me[;)]. I also have it in good faith that we are looking at bringing admoah from barnet on loan till the end of the season with a view to a pemanent deal. Any one know much about him?[/quote]Really? My VERY reliable sources tell me Ronaldo and Messi are coming in on loan till the end of the season, with the view for a free transfer. [:)]