Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

Brighton away

whos travelling on the coach that day? im going solo, but i hope some people can make me feel welcome to this.

show me what you do every away game, i want it to be a really good day

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

whos travelling on the coach that day? im going solo, but i hope some people can make me feel welcome to this.

show me what you do every away game, i want it to be a really good day

[/quote]

no takers! really?

BB I''m not going by coach as I don''t live in Norfolk anymore but I will be going ''solo'' too so if you want someone to meet up for a pint with in Brighton let me know....that goes for any other ''solo'' supporters!

I''m going on the coach [Y]I''m just waiting for someone to come on with the first scare story about the coaches... the truth is they''re okay really. Although I was unfortunate enough to have to sit next to a paranoid schizophrenic once. Now that felt like a long journey...Meeting up for a drink with other supporters sounds like a plan - trouble is you don''t always get the time to do it when you go by coach. Depends what time you get there and whereabouts the ground is, and whether there are any pubs nearby. Most of the London games are pretty good for it though.