Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Milwall coach?

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Are the coaches stopping tomorow on the way to london? I was told they are but personally didnt think they were.. any idea?[/quote]

They will probably stop on M11 services but I know they will stop somewhere

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Are the coaches stopping tomorow on the way to london? I was told they are but personally didnt think they were.. any idea?[/quote]

I''ve never been on a coach that hasn''t stopped for a 30 min toilet/drink break.

CA, you never went on some of the infamous cabbage trips of old then, the old Tuesday night specials to the likes of Yorkshire, the Midlands and Merseyside, when they would go all the way back without stopping (the Farm was usually shut by then). By heck you had to have an iron bladder!

We have it too soft now, they even have toilets aboard, what is the world coming to?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''ve never been on a coach that hasn''t stopped for a 30 min toilet/drink break.

[/quote]

Hey city angel any pics from the ground would be nice as you did at colchester

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Not going tomorrow but I''ve never known the London trips to stop for a break.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]CA, you never went on some of the infamous cabbage trips of old then, the old Tuesday night specials to the likes of Yorkshire, the Midlands and Merseyside, when they would go all the way back without stopping (the Farm was usually shut by then). By heck you had to have an iron bladder! We have it too soft now, they even have toilets aboard, what is the world coming to?[/quote]

I meant that they usually stop on the way there Gazza [:D] agree they don''t often stop on the way home.