Sign in to follow this  
AJ

What's going on with this forum?

Loads of posts from the past 24 hours have vanished. Webteam?

And I was so close to my record of saying "cock" in one session too.....

Peter Raven.... shame on you.

Yeah i''d like to know too! I posted about winning the lottery and what you would invest and a fair discussion was had by a few posters....maybe it was the title...if your balls come in.....maybe Petes didn''t [:$]

I wish people would grasp the fact that the first few times a thread was posted that was clearly old, it was mildly amusing.The 10th time it happened I really was starting to wonder if it was funny in their head, never mind mine.[:)]

IS are aware and a call has been logged. Hopefully all posts can be resurrected. As soon as I know more then you will too (unless it''s fixed tonight when I''m down the pub)

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]IS are aware and a call has been logged. Hopefully all posts can be resurrected. As soon as I know more then you will too (unless it''s fixed tonight when I''m down the pub)[/quote]Any chance of removing most of the crap that has been posted on here today lol?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]IS are aware and a call has been logged. Hopefully all posts can be resurrected. As soon as I know more then you will too (unless it''s fixed tonight when I''m down the pub)[/quote]

Any chance of removing most of the crap that has been posted on here today lol?
[/quote]

When I have a spare moment, aye.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]IS are aware and a call has been logged. Hopefully all posts can be resurrected. As soon as I know more then you will too (unless it''s fixed tonight when I''m down the pub)[/quote]Any chance of removing most of the crap that has been posted on here today lol?[/quote]

[/quote]Ta. There will be a little extra something in your pay packet for your trouble.[:)] 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Including the rather sick Fashanu thread[/quote]I was going to redeem that as I have an Mpeg of his great goal, just couldn''t work out how to embed it lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]IS are aware and a call has been logged. Hopefully all posts can be resurrected. As soon as I know more then you will too (unless it''s fixed tonight when I''m down the pub)[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ta. There will be a little extra something in your pay packet for your trouble.

[:)]

[/quote]

Does bum fluff count as extra? lol

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Including the rather sick Fashanu thread[/quote]

I was going to redeem that as I have an Mpeg of his great goal, just couldn''t work out how to embed it lol.
[/quote]

I''m not technical minded, so I couldn''t do it either lol

I joined the forum yesterday, only to have found myself non-existant today. I guess i should consider myself lucky to have a second, first post.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Including the rather sick Fashanu thread[/quote]I was going to redeem that as I have an Mpeg of his great goal, just couldn''t work out how to embed it lol.[/quote]

I''m not technical minded, so I couldn''t do it either lol

[/quote]I use photobucket, and on other forums you just copy in a link.Not this one I guess lol.

[quote user="Phyxius"]I joined the forum yesterday, only to have found myself non-existant today. I guess i should consider myself lucky to have a second, first post.
[/quote]

Hahaha, well welcome to the forum madhouse anyhow [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Phyxius"]I joined the forum yesterday, only to have found myself non-existant today. I guess i should consider myself lucky to have a second, first post.[/quote]

[/quote]Thank you. It''s very much like a first day of school. You try in vain to keep your head down and post short insightful comments without upsetting one of the Old Boys who then make it their life mission to discredit you. That and the validity of your opinions seem proportional to the size of your post count.If there are any grumpy, sarcastic drunkards about i should feel right at home.

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Phyxius"]I joined the forum yesterday, only to have found myself non-existant today. I guess i should consider myself lucky to have a second, first post.[/quote]

[/quote]Thank you. It''s very much like a first day of school. You try in vain to keep your head down and post short insightful comments without upsetting one of the Old Boys who then make it their life mission to discredit you. That and the validity of your opinions seem proportional to the size of your post count.If there are any grumpy, sarcastic drunkards about i should feel right at home. [/quote]On behalf of the grumpy, sarcastic pink un forummers, welcome.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Phyxius"]I joined the forum yesterday, only to have found myself non-existant today. I guess i should consider myself lucky to have a second, first post.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you. It''s very much like a first day of school. You try in vain to keep your head down and post short insightful comments without upsetting one of the Old Boys who then make it their life mission to discredit you. That and the validity of your opinions seem proportional to the size of your post count.

If there are any grumpy, sarcastic drunkards about i should feel right at home.
[/quote]

On behalf of the grumpy, sarcastic pink un forummers, welcome.
[/quote]

Seconded!

[/quote]

Don''t worry.

We''ll ignore you anyway....

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]

Don''t worry.

We''ll ignore you anyway....

[/quote]

Ignore who?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must be a full time job removing the crap/sick stuff on here nowadays [:$]

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you. It''s very much like a first day of school. You try in vain to keep your head down and post short insightful comments without upsetting one of the Old Boys who then make it their life mission to discredit you. That and the validity of your opinions seem proportional to the size of your post count.

If there are any grumpy, sarcastic drunkards about i should feel right at home.
[/quote]

Welcome (again).....Now, can you lend me £40.00?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ta. There will be a little extra something in your pay packet for your trouble.

[:)]

[/quote]

Not wishing to dredge up the past Morty but your worryingly chummy exchange with Pete here does rather put a new light on our exchange a few weeks back about the lack of clarity in the deleting policy on here......and no I don''t want to go into it again.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]IS are aware and a call has been logged. Hopefully all posts can be resurrected. As soon as I know more then you will too (unless it''s fixed tonight when I''m down the pub)[/quote]

Not sure if its of any help but I think you''ve lost some of last Weds posts 3/2 too after 7.30pm, did my free bet entry later that night and thats gone and also if you look at the Increased ground capacity...we told you so! thread, the posts after 7.30pm have gone from there too.

[quote user="dpit"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]IS are aware and a call has been logged. Hopefully all posts can be resurrected. As soon as I know more then you will too (unless it''s fixed tonight when I''m down the pub)[/quote]Any chance of removing most of the crap that has been posted on here today lol?[/quote]

[/quote]Ta. There will be a little extra something in your pay packet for your trouble.[:)] [/quote]

Not wishing to dredge up the past Morty but your worryingly chummy exchange with Pete here does rather put a new light on our exchange a few weeks back about the lack of clarity in the deleting policy on here......and no I don''t want to go into it again.

[/quote]You''ll have to explain further, because I have no clue what you are on about.