Sign in to follow this  
wessex_exile

Censorship?

Has it been merged somewhere obscure, hushed up on club instruction, or just deleted by the internet police?

For once a decent debate regarding the compensation tribunal, with intelligent reasoned arguments on both sides, and suddenly the entire thread about Regulation 20 appears to have disappeared?

The one about Roeder and Capello has gone too, that featured about 3 pages of just me and big bad john arguing about how to debate on a message board.

No great loss that one!

Wizard, i liked your rotating badge avatar - you changed it back!

I tell yaits those scientists messing wiv our universe trying to make a bo higson thingy whatever it is,appear in a giant cylder hyd something in swiss cheese land

[quote user="Barclaybred"]I tell yaits those scientists messing wiv our universe trying to make a bo higson thingy whatever it is,appear in a giant cylder hyd something in swiss cheese land[/quote]

See ! i spelt ya its seperately and the space time continium has bent to bring the words together!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Half of my posts have vanished too, its a conspiracy![/quote]

If the same had been true of Banana, Brendon and Bly I would have got the flags out. [Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Seriously, I''m about 60 posts down.........any idea as to why Pete?[:(][/quote]Does it really matter that much to you?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]Seriously, I''m about 60 posts down.........any idea as to why Pete?[:(][/quote]

Does it really matter that much to you?
[/quote]

Yes, some of them (Golliwogs) were my bestest replies..............EVER!

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]Half of my posts have vanished too, its a conspiracy![/quote]

No, it''s a mercy killing!
[/quote]

Hahah [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]

Cheap reply...........from a cheap poster.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Seriously, I''m about 60 posts down.........any idea as to why Pete?[:(][/quote]Now, if we can find a way to lose the other 13,000............[:D]

There has been censorship; perhaps there were complaints about some posts?

Is this something we need to get used to? Is it for our own good and for the benefit of an unmoderated message board?

Perhaps a number of us need to reflect upon our treatment of each other at times. We all all City fans after all.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]There has been censorship; perhaps there were complaints about some posts?

Is this something we need to get used to? Is it for our own good and for the benefit of an unmoderated message board?

Perhaps a number of us need to reflect upon our treatment of each other at times. We all all City fans after all.[/quote]There hasn''t been censorship lol.The forum probably backs up to a server overnight and something will have gone wrong with the backup.[:)]