Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Millwall predictions?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Large away following + High expection = 2-0 to Millwall[/quote]

Not anymore under Lambert, us to play ''em off the park but win 2-1, a bit like Leeds but we win instead!

Repeat of 1989, beating Millwall 3-2. Instead of Robert Fleck banging in an injury time winner it''ll be a Cody volley.

2-1 loss.  Slow first half performance with them taking the lead.  Second half we come out all guns blazing get a goal, and they will nick it in the last ten mins or so!

We are well over due for a loss!

1 nil down at half time Norwich fight back to win 1-2 last min goal from the Doc (header from corner).

Hard fought 1-1 draw I dint think much of millwall at carrow rd but there a different propersition at the den not cos of the rep but cos they''ve got good form. big nelson to net from a corner for us

Looking at Millwall''s home record against the top clubs, I think that we''ll get beaten by a single goal - however, a win for us and I''ll be doing cartwheels!

In a strange way, I think that a loss will spur us on to another long run of wins. I just hope that the moaners and whingers don''t start slagging off the team / lambo / the Board because we lose a match!