Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

we cant win em all

Yes dissapointed we lost....Leeds drew, Charlton lost, swindon are on a role and could come very close if they win their games in hand....but it could of been worse and we have Holty back next game  OTBC  not all doom and gloom people chins up

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

Yes dissapointed we lost....Leeds drew, Charlton lost, swindon are on a role and could come very close if they win their games in hand....but it could of been worse and we have Holty back next game  OTBC  not all doom and gloom people chins up

[/quote]Charlton drew...my bad...good result for us

I ma actually not overly disappointed.6 points out of 9 without Holt isn''t too shabby.I just hope the Beckford injury isn''t too bad lolololol!!!

[quote user="morty"]I ma actually not overly disappointed.

6 points out of 9 without Holt isn''t too shabby.

I just hope the Beckford injury isn''t too bad lolololol!!!
[/quote]i do hope Beckford isnt out for.......lets say the season

6 from 9 without holty is still good form....we are still top of the league...just check all the doom mungers on here tonight

I may log off for the evening to avoid them.Oh and anyone who starts a thread or comments that "I told you we would lose today" needs a good hard slap.[:)]

We had a good run, we would lose at some point, seemed like a good day to do it with other results going our way. Never mind Chin up and on to the next game.

Is Beckford injured? I''d laugh my arse off if he was out for the season and Leeds missed out on the use of the player AND transfer fee.

Feels weird losing but it was going to have to happen sometime, just hope city bounce back in the next game

Its been comming !We also have been riding our luck a bit the last 2 games have been a real battle.

Im not the suspicious type (lol)The last time I made a match prediction was 3-1 Norwich....... we lost that 7-1 :-/And I dreamt we lost vs Millwall last night, decided not to say anything on here all day and low and behold we won.

Rest assured ill try not to dream any thing footbally for the next few months...all we need now is a Wiz hexing :-/

oh and we didnt win we lost...Jesus sorry...trying to post on here when my brain is processing all the crap in boxes around me in preparation for my house move next week.....