Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Millwall v Norwich City unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="Kevin Keelan"]Happier with Charlton drawing than losing. They only catch up a point and it keeps Swindon in check. Considering we lost other results were pretty kind to us[/quote]

i think draws alround in the top half accept us - but that is still ok!

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]ha ha brian laws, 1st prem win [;)][/quote]

Why do you need the wink after every post? Please explain.

[/quote]

And why did I just double post?

We were always going to lost a game at some point. Looking at other results, we have timed it well really...

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]have you ever known (Man utd) aside a team that gets so many late goals as Charlton?, bloody scandalous![/quote]We have had a few ourselves, - so no complaints! Plus, Charlton drawing is good really.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]have you ever known (Man utd) aside a team that gets so many late goals as Charlton?, bloody scandalous![/quote]

We have had a few ourselves, - so no complaints! Plus, Charlton drawing is good really.
[/quote]

dont know if I would subsribe to that, Swindon are still a lot of points behind us and one of their games in hand is against Leeds.

The gap over third place needs to be as big as possible

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]The defeat may actually do us some good. [/quote]Maybe, could bring us back down to earth, and if there was ever a threat that the players were starting to get complacent, this kind of result would hopefully be enough to wake them up.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]have you ever known (Man utd) aside a team that gets so many late goals as Charlton?, bloody scandalous![/quote]We have had a few ourselves, - so no complaints! Plus, Charlton drawing is good really.[/quote]

dont know if I would subsribe to that, Swindon are still a lot of points behind us and one of their games in hand is against Leeds.

The gap over third place needs to be as big as possible

[/quote]Just one small point on that... if it weren''t for two of those Charlton last gasp equalisers, Swindon would be four points closer to us.

Thanks for your company everyone [:)]

Off to spur Reading on now which is live on Sky. If they win it leaves Ipswich 1 pt from safety [:)]

That would be tastey and cheer us all up. Come on Reading!!

Like Lambert said, the sign of a good team is if they are able to come back from a bad result... something both Charlton and Leeds have not been able to do with their recent blips. I hope we come back, having had a grounding today, with Holt and a determination to get the job done next week... at least we dont have a match midweek like others so a full week of training to get ourselves in shape for Brighton! Onwards and Upwards![:D]