Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Millwall v Norwich City unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Notts Canary"]I said last weekend that this would be a very difficult game and that we would lose it, and was pormptly told that my comments were ridiculus, not looking so ridiculus anymore.Anyway take it on the chin city, millwall are a top side and no shame in losing to them away, just have to get back to form next week.[/quote]

You''re not ridiculous anymore

You''re not ridiculous anneeee more[8]

[/quote]Hahahahahaha!!!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Notts Canary"]I said last weekend that this would be a very difficult game and that we would lose it, and was pormptly told that my comments were ridiculus, not looking so ridiculus anymore.Anyway take it on the chin city, millwall are a top side and no shame in losing to them away, just have to get back to form next week.[/quote]

You''re not ridiculous anymore

You''re not ridiculous anneeee more[8]

[/quote]Thanks for that, made me smile [;)] [:D]

Still time for us to get something from today''s game.In truth, we have done exceptionally well without Holt since his sending off. Winning a game with 10 men, winning away on a boggy pitch, then winning at home when playing pretty poorly.  But how often in games has Holt scored that vital breakthrough goal, or the goal that gave us a little bit of breathing space. As well as his relentless harassing of defenders. Let''s hope he doesn''t get booked too often when he returns. It''s been hard work without you, Holty!

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Still time for us to get something from today''s game.In truth, we have done exceptionally well without Holt since his sending off. Winning a game with 10 men, winning away on a boggy pitch, then winning at home when playing pretty poorly.  But how often in games has Holt scored that vital breakthrough goal, or the goal that gave us a little bit of breathing space. As well as his relentless harassing of defenders. Let''s hope he doesn''t get booked too often when he returns. It''s been hard work without you, Holty![/quote]As far as I know, two more bookings and he''ll be sitting out another two games.

We have everyone on the left hand side. We need to bring on either Gill or Hughes for Lappin if we hope to restore some balance into the side.

I reckon if we manage a draw today it will be enough with other results looking as they are

[quote user="AJ"]I reckon if we manage a draw today it will be enough with other results looking as they are
[/quote]

Agreed, if we get a result here and things stay how they are, that''s a bigger gap between us and Charlton, which can only be good.

[quote user="AJ"]I reckon if we manage a draw today it will be enough with other results looking as they are[/quote]If we can score... [:S]

Cmon Swindon, Cmon Hartlepool [:)]

If we''re going to have a wobble this could be the week to have it if scores stay as they are.

Plenty of time for us to equalise yet though .

Why on earth are we bringing on Whitbread for Hoolahan?.... Doherty''s going upfront?[:|]