Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Millwall v Norwich City unofficial match chat thread

Afternoon one and all hope you are all well?

Thought i''d start this off, but will have to leave early as off to see new grand daughter and family this afternoon.

How do you think we will fare today against Milly?

Personally I can only see us being beaten, but as always I would love to be proven wrong.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Thought i''d start this off, but will have to leave early as off to see new grand daughter and family this afternoon.

Personally I can only see us being beaten, but as always I would love to be proven wrong.

[/quote]Now thats just doom and gloom and know way to start a thread...shame on you[;)]...i see Naarich getting a hard earned 2:1 victory OTBC

Afternoon!I would love a win today but it will be a big ask, today would have been testing even with Holt.Listening to Snorefolk waiting on team news.[:)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Now thats just doom and gloom and know way to start a thread...shame on you[;)]...i see Naarich getting a hard earned 2:1 victory OTBC[/quote]

Yes but each time I say that we end up winning lol start as you mean to go on.

Of course i''d love to see us win, but it''s a tough tough place to get a win.

[quote user="morty"]Afternoon!

I would love a win today but it will be a big ask, today would have been testing even with Holt.

Listening to Snorefolk waiting on team news.

[:)]
[/quote]

Me 3 [:D]

Afternoon all.I''m going for my usual draw prediction,as i think this will be a bloody tough one.(And i had a bad ''football result'' dream last night[:O])

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Now thats just doom and gloom and know way to start a thread...shame on you[;)]...i see Naarich getting a hard earned 2:1 victory OTBC[/quote]

[/quote]Lets hope it keeps going WAY[Y]....i have £50 on this with my Millwall fan mate...so COME ON YOU YELLOWS

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]do we think lambert will stick to the diamond? i know its work every game so far this is just an honest question[/quote]Yes.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]do we think lambert will stick to the diamond? i know its work every game so far this is just an honest question
[/quote]YES, he can always change it if its not working[Y] 

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Lets hope it keeps going WAY[Y]....i have £50 on this with my Millwall fan mate...so COME ON YOU YELLOWS[/quote]

Indeed, let''s hope you win too, you''ll be able to enjoy a few bevvies with ya winnings [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Lets hope it keeps going WAY[Y]....i have £50 on this with my Millwall fan mate...so COME ON YOU YELLOWS[/quote]

Indeed, let''s hope you win too, you''ll be able to enjoy a few bevvies with ya winnings [Y]

[/quote]A Naarich win, £50 extra in the sky rocket and a few beers....a perfect Saturday[Y]

Millwall: Forde, Dunne, Robinson, Grabban, Hackett, Craig, Barron, Ward, Morison, Abdou, Trotter. Subs: Sullivan, Frampton, Harris, Grimes, Smith, J Smith, Fuseini, Batt.

Norwich: Forster, R Martin, Nelson, Doherty, Rose, K Smith, Russell, Lappin, Hoolahan, C Martin, McDonald. Subs: Rudd, Gill, Hughes, Adeyemi, McNamee, Whitbread, Johnson.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Millwall: Forde, Dunne, Robinson, Grabban, Hackett, Craig, Barron, Ward, Morison, Abdou, Trotter. Subs: Sullivan, Frampton, Harris, Grimes, Smith, J Smith, Fuseini, Batt.

Norwich: Forster, R Martin, Nelson, Doherty, Rose, K Smith, Russell, Lappin, Hoolahan, C Martin, McDonald. Subs: Rudd, Gill, Hughes, Adeyemi, McNamee, Whitbread, Johnson.
[/quote]Looks a really good squad[Y] add Holty to that...i do feel we will need to add a couple more when we r promoted

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Millwall: Forde, Dunne, Robinson, Grabban, Hackett, Craig, Barron, Ward, Morison, Abdou, Trotter. Subs: Sullivan, Frampton, Harris, Grimes, Smith, J Smith, Fuseini, Batt.

[/quote]Looks a really good squad[Y] add Holty to that...i do feel we will need to add a couple more when we r promoted[/quote]

I agree, if we are promoted there are certainly areas that need a little strengthening.

Bit OT,but would just like to point out that Fraser got nominated the best loanee on Fighting Talk this morning[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]Bit OT,but would just like to point out that Fraser got nominated the best loanee on Fighting Talk this morning[Y][/quote]

Did he?  That''s great

[quote user="RonDavies"]Am at the New Den. Stand is jam packed with City fans and plenty of singing going on![/quote]

They said on Radio snorefolk there are 3 to 4,000 is that right?

3000 there today, got a text from a friend who went and he said that two of the coaches which left at 10.30am ( no stops on the way) got lost and didn''t arrive until just after 2pm.

Bit disappointed that I''m not there,  but got yet another stinking cold/sore throat/sore sinus on Thursday and didn''t want to risk it as I''m of on holiday soon.

Not expecting us to win today if I''m honest but hope I am wrong.

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

NO-ONE LIKES US, NO-ONE LIKES US, NO-ONE LIKES USWE DON''T CAREWE ARE NORWICHSUPER NORWICHWE ARE NORWICHCARROW ROAD