Sign in to follow this  
Iwan is God

We were always going to lose today

I honestly couldn''t see anything other than a Millwall win today. Even though we''ve been winning without Holt, we haven''t looked great. Millwall are good at home & are in good form... I just hope the players bounce straight back & take 3 points at Brighton.

Must be nice to know the result of games before they start. I presume you had your house on Millwall, congrats on being rich tonight.

[quote user="city till i die"]some of you on here,

i just dont understand you lot[/quote]Clubs a Joke Mate.LOL

[:''(][:''(][:''(]Right, thats it! I''m off to support Luton. Atleast they know how to win! [:P]

We knew that we would lose another game before the end of the season. Anyway, Spainboy can''t exactly laugh at us - Leeds lost at Millwall, and Leeds also conceded an injury time equaliser to Hartlepool today, when they could have drawn level on points with us!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Penfold"]At least we took three points from nine without Holt and other results have gone for us. [/quote]6 from 9 even[Y][/quote]More 9 out of 12, than 6 out of 9.

Not too bothered about losing this for two reasons. Firstly, Millwall tend to beat the top clubs at home and it was always going to be tough without Holt. Secondly, Leeds have only gained one point on us. Many people thought we''d perhaps draw this and Leeds would win... we''re better off this way.

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Penfold"]At least we took three points from nine without Holt and other results have gone for us.

[/quote]6 from 9 even[Y][/quote]

More 9 out of 12, than 6 out of 9.
[/quote]Holt has been banned for 3 games.....3 games = 9 points...we have won 2 = 6 from 9  

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Penfold"]At least we took three points from nine without Holt and other results have gone for us. [/quote]6 from 9 even[Y][/quote]More 9 out of 12, than 6 out of 9.[/quote]Holt has been banned for 3 games.....3 games = 9 points...we have won 2 = 6 from 9  [/quote]Granted of course, but playing without Holt for most of the game against Brentford and getting a win was by no means a small feat, least to say with only 10 men.

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Penfold"]At least we took three points from nine without Holt and other results have gone for us. [/quote]6 from 9 even[Y][/quote]More 9 out of 12, than 6 out of 9.[/quote]Holt has been banned for 3 games.....3 games = 9 points...we have won 2 = 6 from 9  [/quote]Granted of course, but playing without Holt for most of the game against Brentford and getting a win was by no means a small feat, least to say with only 10 men.[/quote]Fair point.[Y]

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Penfold"]At least we took three points from nine without Holt and other results have gone for us.

[/quote]6 from 9 even[Y][/quote]

More 9 out of 12, than 6 out of 9.
[/quote]Holt has been banned for 3 games.....3 games = 9 points...we have won 2 = 6 from 9  [/quote]

Granted of course, but playing without Holt for most of the game against Brentford and getting a win was by no means a small feat, least to say with only 10 men.
[/quote]sorry i wasnt counting the Holty sending off[Y]  

The big man is back next game...hope he gets str8 back on the goal trail OTBC

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I honestly couldn''t see anything other than a Millwall win today. Even though we''ve been winning without Holt, we haven''t looked great. Millwall are good at home & are in good form... I just hope the players bounce straight back & take 3 points at Brighton.[/quote]You must be a very rich man tonight then!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Penfold"]At least we took three points from nine without Holt and other results have gone for us. [/quote]6 from 9 even[Y][/quote]Yes... typo... ooops!

I also predicted that we''d lose today but am gutted that we did of course.

But it could have been worse, Leeds could have won, Charlton could have won, we could have got loads of yellow cards, we could have had players got injured.

Holt is back next weekend, the wobble is over and we will continue onto winning ways, trust me I''m an angel [:)]

I agree with the OP in as much as I thought we would lose today (Check the prediction thread), but I am glad that nobody really took advantage of the defeat and I hope that we bounce straight back at Brighton next week as I believe the game against Southampton will be a tough one. And no I am not rich as I would nver bet on my team losing and I got the score wrong (I said 2-0).....