Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Would you take a point tomorrow?

I know we are top of the league and top form etc. But last two games without Holty we havent played anywhere near our best. Milwall arent a bad side, and at home their fairly decent, beating Leeds there also. So would you take a point? I think its better to go for three, because two more is better than one dropped. Leeds have Hartlepool at home, which doesnt look to be an easy game. They played very well here last week I thought. Could be a very tricky game for us, but I expect us to get all three anyway, with a convincing 3-0 victory. [:)]

no, why is everything about Holt?we have done well to win our last 3 games, without Holt, the game before Holt got sent off, we didn''t play that well and won, i think it shows we are the best team in the league, when Leeds don''t play well, they lose or at best draw....we win....so....WIN

[quote user="Gingerpele"]no, why is everything about Holt?we have done well to win our last 3 games, without Holt, the game before Holt got sent off, we didn''t play that well and won, i think it shows we are the best team in the league, when Leeds don''t play well, they lose or at best draw....we win....so....WIN[/quote]Yes we have won the last two games without Holt, but we have made hard work of it.

week to rest, beat them while not playing great on boxing day, lambert will prepare them for ''the den'', and if things are going wrong hes proved he can make the right subs at the right time. got to go for a win even without holt. 2-0

I would take a point tommorrow, as I think it will be a close game and I think Leeds will struggle tomorrow!

Millwall have a very good home record and we are missing Holt, so yes I would settle for a point right now.  If we take a point from all the away games from now on and keep up our home record then we will defo finish in the top two afterall [:)]

Hell no, we will win tomorrow.Just got a feeling we will beat them 3-1I even bet on us winning 3-1, that''s how confident i am

It''s not like we have a choice. That''s football. We could play for a draw but that is risky and Lambert isn''t likely to do that, I for one one wouldn''t want that and suspect most of us wouldn''t. So presuming we''re not going to try and get a loss that only leaves going for a win. In doing so one of three things are going to happen. We could lose which will be annoying but we''ll have too live with that or we could get a point which isn''t so bad or we will we win and we''ll all be happy.

[quote user="Captain Holt"]Gingerpele is right, why on earth should we fear Millwall? They''re 17 points worse off than us for a reason.....[/quote]

Mainly coz they have beaten most of the other Top 6 sides at home this season!

On your reasoning, a team that is top of the league should never lose a game...

Personally, I thing it will be a 1-1 draw with Hoolahan scoring for us! I actually think this is the biggest test for sometime in the league - Soton away was probably the last difficult away game. Also feel that this is just the type of game where you need Holt.