Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Thats why its to early to celebrate......

There have been a few posts on here saying norwich fans need to calm down a little and there is a long way to go, well i think todays results confirms that. Norwich havent been playing well recently and could have easy dropped points against walsall, brentford and hartlepool. We have got lucky in a few of those games but have managed to get a result. Today that didnt happen and we had quite a bad peformance. All i''m saying is just take each game as it comes and stop getting ahead of ourselfs.

[quote user="benedictgr"]There have been a few posts on here saying norwich fans need to calm down a little and there is a long way to go, well i think todays results confirms that. Norwich havent been playing well recently and could have easy dropped points against walsall, brentford and hartlepool. We have got lucky in a few of those games but have managed to get a result. Today that didnt happen and we had quite a bad peformance. All i''m saying is just take each game as it comes and stop getting ahead of ourselfs.[/quote][Y] Fair point. However Brentford I thought we deserved the win, and considering we had 10 men, it was a good peformance. But the other two werent anything near what we are capable of. So relieved Holt is back!

Yes, there is no sense in enjoying the ride, is there! What good does it do to have hope and confidence if we lose once after 3 months of mostly wins? Everybody just shut the he!! up if you are tempted to display any sort of joy or positive attitude about promotion until it is 100% certain. How dare you enjoy this time at the top! How DARE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence and at the last home game, we were singing all the usual Late April chants, it was January for gods sake. Although I do think we will be promoted, I think there will be many ups and downs and no way are Colu and Charlton out of the race.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Yes, there is no sense in enjoying the ride, is there! What good does it do to have hope and confidence if we lose once after 3 months of mostly wins? Everybody just shut the he!! up if you are tempted to display any sort of joy or positive attitude about promotion until it is 100% certain. How dare you enjoy this time at the top! How DARE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I''m not saying you can''t be happy being top of the league, but like Canaries in Bed

said their is a fine line between being too aragont and confident.

See this is what really really gets under my skin.I''m delighted at the way this season has been played out and I really think we''ll go up...  on my fb status and chats with mates more often than not I''ve mentioned how happy I am with the way we''re playing and apparently this makes me a ''gloater'' and a ''glory hunting norwich fan''.I have supported this club since 2000 ish- when was the playoff final again? and for the majority of that time I have had to endure taunts from other fans when we''ve been crushed and f*cked up in important matches (e.g. Charlton and Fulham away). It does not make any of us ''glory hunters'' or ''arrogant'' to be delighted with the way we''ve been going since Lambo took charge.FFS guys we''ve had a lot to moan about over the years, let us celebrate the good times

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]See this is what really really gets under my skin.I''m delighted at the way this season has been played out and I really think we''ll go up...  on my fb status and chats with mates more often than not I''ve mentioned how happy I am with the way we''re playing and apparently this makes me a ''gloater'' and a ''glory hunting norwich fan''.I have supported this club since 2000 ish- when was the playoff final again? and for the majority of that time I have had to endure taunts from other fans when we''ve been crushed and f*cked up in important matches (e.g. Charlton and Fulham away). It does not make any of us ''glory hunters'' or ''arrogant'' to be delighted with the way we''ve been going since Lambo took charge.FFS guys we''ve had a lot to moan about over the years, let us celebrate the good times [/quote]Of course you can celebrate. But chants like ''easy, easy...'' and ''We''ll never play you again'' In January are arrogant.

I would agree with that B-man [Y]March is the very earliest we should even think about starting ''we''ll never play you again'' and ''going up up up'' chants. I wont say no to a good old ''if you all all hate ipswich clap your hands'' chant though [Y]

I agree Brendan and OP. There is a difference between enjoying it and celebrating in January. I for one am enjoying how well we are doing just as much as everyone else, who wouldn''t! But you can''t get too arrogant and over the top because football can come back and bite you! This is nothing to do with todays result, it''s only one bad result, so lets all get behind the team. [:)]