Sign in to follow this  
Yarmy!

Millwall Away...?

Im debating weather to go to Millwall away or not, i need some convincing because personally i dont think we will beat them on saturday, especially without Holt!

What do you people think? [:)]

If I''m honest, dont think we''ll win either. However, if you''re just gonna go to see us win, then you my friend, are nothing less than a glory hunter! [N]

I have to say that i agree. I do think our winning run will end this Saturday...especially if they had scouts watching Hartlepool expose our weaknesses last weekend.

[quote user="Brendan"]If I''m honest, dont think we''ll win either. However, if you''re just gonna go to see us win, then you my friend, are nothing less than a glory hunter! [N]
[/quote]

Best post I''ve ever seen you make ... I''m going. I don''t think we''ll win, but that shouldn''t make a difference. If it does then no, don''t go. Let someone else have your ticket.

[quote user="Brendan"]If I''m honest, dont think we''ll win either. However, if you''re just gonna go to see us win, then you my friend, are nothing less than a glory hunter! [N][/quote]Well said Brendon. [Y]

I''m going!!

You can''t just go to the games that you think we will win!

I was expecting colchester to be a tougher game, but turned out to be a walk over, same atmosphere this weekend in London? Yes please!

I''m going, and haven''t seen an away win since we beat Wednesday 5-0 way back in... err.... 2001, or whenever it was. Either way, i''ve been to about 30 since then! And not seen a single win... So don''t get your hopes up, people. ;-)

Oh, and just a little bit more bad news, i''m off to Brighton too. Sorry!

Why won''t/can''t we win? It''s a tough game especially without Holty, we were poor at Walsall and against Hartlepool but we played 60mins with 10 last weekend, then on a dreadful pitch at Walsall and were obviously jaded against Hartlepool. I''d like to think the real City will return at the New Den with or without Holty.

How many tickets have we been allocated? I heard a fella on the train saying we had an unlimited number, but seemed rather unlikely to me as I''m sure if we wanted to we could end up selling out their stadium.

I''m going [:)] Gonna be a very hard game in my opinion. But it could go either way, quite easily. Oh and was Hartlepool your first game of the season?

[quote user="scrimmage"]How many tickets have we been allocated? I heard a fella on the train saying we had an unlimited number, but seemed rather unlikely to me as I''m sure if we wanted to we could end up selling out their stadium. [/quote]I heard we had 4000, which seems pretty good. Hopefully a decent following, like always. [:)]

The chance of beating one of the stronger teams in this division should make this match even better!

Jason price (millwall striker) has gone to oldham for a months loan, so at least we wont have to deal with him.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="scrimmage"]How many tickets have we been allocated? I heard a fella on the train saying we had an unlimited number, but seemed rather unlikely to me as I''m sure if we wanted to we could end up selling out their stadium. [/quote]I heard we had 4000, which seems pretty good. Hopefully a decent following, like always. [:)][/quote]I spoke to the ticket office lady last week, upper tier was almost sold out so they were starting to sell the bottom tier too, don''t know if we''ll fill the allocation, i reckon we''ll get 3-3500.

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Jason price (millwall striker) has gone to oldham for a months loan, so at least we wont have to deal with him.[/quote]I wouldn''t worry about him anyway, he''s shite![/quote]You may think so but he scored against us for doncaster and he hit the post on boxing day,

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Jason price (millwall striker) has gone to oldham for a months loan, so at least we wont have to deal with him.[/quote]I wouldn''t worry about him anyway, he''s shite![/quote]You may think so but he scored against us for doncaster and he hit the post on boxing day,[/quote]So did Jamie lad (score against us) doesn''t mean he''s any use anymore!

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="scrimmage"]How many tickets have we been allocated? I heard a fella on the train saying we had an unlimited number, but seemed rather unlikely to me as I''m sure if we wanted to we could end up selling out their stadium.
[/quote]
I heard we had 4000, which seems pretty good. Hopefully a decent following, like always. [:)]
[/quote]

I spoke to the ticket office lady last week, upper tier was almost sold out so they were starting to sell the bottom tier too, don''t know if we''ll fill the allocation, i reckon we''ll get 3-3500.
[/quote]

Thats what I heard too, 2000 have been sold for the upper tier and I guess we will request 500 at a time for the bottom tier to meet demand. I''m not confident we will win this one either but then we''ve been lucky not to see too many defeats this season, plus of course our team needs our support. Third away game in a row for me which I dont get to do very often nowadays.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="scrimmage"]How many tickets have we been allocated? I heard a fella on the train saying we had an unlimited number, but seemed rather unlikely to me as I''m sure if we wanted to we could end up selling out their stadium.
[/quote]
I heard we had 4000, which seems pretty good. Hopefully a decent following, like always. [:)]
[/quote]

I spoke to the ticket office lady last week, upper tier was almost sold out so they were starting to sell the bottom tier too, don''t know if we''ll fill the allocation, i reckon we''ll get 3-3500.
[/quote]

Thats what I heard too, 2000 have been sold for the upper tier and I guess we will request 500 at a time for the bottom tier to meet demand. I''m not confident we will win this one either but then we''ve been lucky not to see too many defeats this season, plus of course our team needs our support. Third away game in a row for me which I dont get to do very often nowadays.

[/quote]

2400 in the upper thats what it says on millwall charter.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My ticket is for the North Stand Lower Tier.....A refreshment concourse, toilets and open space all to myself, and hopefully singled out for personal abuse from the Millwall Ultras.....Anyone else in the Lower Tier?....Anyone? Anyone?.......Anyone?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="scrimmage"]How many tickets have we been allocated? I heard a fella on the train saying we had an unlimited number, but seemed rather unlikely to me as I''m sure if we wanted to we could end up selling out their stadium. [/quote]I heard we had 4000, which seems pretty good. Hopefully a decent following, like always. [:)][/quote]I spoke to the ticket office lady last week, upper tier was almost sold out so they were starting to sell the bottom tier too, don''t know if we''ll fill the allocation, i reckon we''ll get 3-3500.[/quote]

[/quote]

My ticket is for the North Stand Lower Tier.....A refreshment concourse, toilets and open space all to myself, and hopefully singled out for personal abuse from the Millwall Ultras.....Anyone else in the Lower Tier?....Anyone? Anyone?.......Anyone?

[/quote]

would love to join you, but im top.......sorry!

Dave Martin didnt go in the end couldn`t reach terms on wages. You will struggle to get up to the top if you have a lower ticket though the stewards are jobsworth mini Hitlers!Quite looking forward to this game it will make a change having a decent away support quite hard to get an atmosphere going against 150 Wallsall fans. Fancy us to nick the game 1-0

[quote user="Madwall"]Dave Martin didnt go in the end couldn`t reach terms on wages. You will struggle to get up to the top if you have a lower ticket though the stewards are jobsworth mini Hitlers!
Quite looking forward to this game it will make a change having a decent away support quite hard to get an atmosphere going against 150 Wallsall fans. Fancy us to nick the game 1-0
[/quote]

sounds just like our stewards then!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Brendan"]If I''m honest, dont think we''ll win either. However, if you''re just gonna go to see us win, then you my friend, are nothing less than a glory hunter! [N][/quote]Well said Brendon. [Y][/quote]Maybe I should give up my ticket Lapp??? [:^)]

Ive been to so many away games ''my friend'' its just the case of not having alot of money to go ''waste''. I do believe we could win but a draw would be a very good result!