Shaun Wright-Phillips is f****** brillinat,
We sold him for 20 million,
We brought him back for just a million,
Stupid Chelsea b*******.

[;)]

I must seem pretty sad!

[quote user="Herman "]

Spurs fans to Ian Wright;

"You''ve got an ugly wife,you''ve got an ugly wife....." etc.

Spurs fans to Shaun Wright Philips;

"You''ve got an ugly mum,you''ve got an ugly mum....." etc.

[/quote]I thought he was an Orphan, as he and Bradley were adopted by Ian Wright? If so, thats pretty harsh.

To be fair though Brendan, as adoptees they probably knew very little about their natural Mum, and might therefore have been grateful for the Spurs fans filling in some blanks ;-)

Maybe so but I still think thats well out of order. I dont know the circumstances surrounding his childhood, but the principle of it is well out of order I think.

[quote user="Brendan"]Maybe so but I still think thats well out of order. I dont know the circumstances surrounding his childhood, but the principle of it is well out of order I think.
[/quote]

Brendan,football fans are not known for their sensitivity! Of course it is out of order,but they are not going to sing something nice about an opposing player!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Brendan"]Maybe so but I still think thats well out of order. I dont know the circumstances surrounding his childhood, but the principle of it is well out of order I think. [/quote]

Brendan,football fans are not known for their sensitivity! Of course it is out of order,but they are not going to sing something nice about an opposing player!

[/quote]Well they should. [:)]

Love them!The best football chant I ever heard was the Spurs fans at White Hart Lane. Approximately 10,000 fans in the derby were chanting:(To the tune of the Artful Dodger & Craig David -Rewind)Van-Per-SieWhen The Girl Says NOMolest Her!Not bad for a bunch of Londoners.