Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

save of the season? say no more

No one has mentioned greeno''s save at all so far in the first half, it kept us at 2-1 so not only was it one of the best saves i have seen it won us 3 points instead of 1. Worthy, dont sell greeno, he is the key to our season and he proved that today.

Thought the one at Spurs was better.

However I agree keeping him in Jan will help us stay up more that signing anyone else

Even Allardyce praised Green for his performance....he certainly kept us in the game and made some good reaction saves (his upper chest/chin made a vital one too!)

We have to keep him at least until May/June

Greeno did did well to keep us in the game but am I alone thinking that he looks a bit shaky on choosing which crosses to deal with at the moment? 

When he comes out he is fine but there were a couple of occassions when Greeno could and should have come for a ball but didnt even to the surprise of his own back 4.  At one stage Eddy was calling for Greeno to claim a lame cross to the edge of the box and despite no bolton players being around greeno stayed back leaving eddie to make a clearance that wasnt needed?

Probably good timing given Wengers need for a keeper.

OTBC