Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

I Dont Care We Lost

For the first time in years i dont actually care that we lost yesterday, normally after a city loss id be down in the dumps all weekend.But its different now, were still top, Leeds and Charlton dropped points so was the perfect time for a slip up, and im 100% sure we''ll be back on track with Holt returning next week v Brighton, and then bring on Southampton at home the week after.Were gonna win the league im positive, forget yesterday, it was far from the end of the world.

I agree.You''d think it was the end of the world if you read most of the threads from yesterday though lol.

[quote user="morty"]I agree.You''d think it was the end of the world if you read most of the threads from yesterday though lol.[/quote]ive tried not to it just winds me up, like the idiot on Canary Call saying we should ditch the diamond cause its not working and play 442 with Macca and Hoolahan right wing.Thank god we have professionals in charge of our football team that know what there doing.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]I agree.You''d think it was the end of the world if you read most of the threads from yesterday though lol.[/quote]ive tried not to it just winds me up, like the idiot on Canary Call saying we should ditch the diamond cause its not working and play 442 with Macca and Hoolahan right wing.Thank god we have professionals in charge of our football team that know what there doing.[/quote]I deliberately didn''t listen to Moron call just for that very reason.Grant will be back next week and all will be right with the world again.

[quote user="Barclayman"]For the first time in years i dont actually care that we lost yesterday, normally after a city loss id be down in the dumps all weekend.But its different now, were still top, Leeds and Charlton dropped points so was the perfect time for a slip up, and im 100% sure we''ll be back on track with Holt returning next week v Brighton, and then bring on Southampton at home the week after.Were gonna win the league im positive, forget yesterday, it was far from the end of the world.[/quote]Completely agree. [Y] Well obviously I would have prefered points, but it was alright in context. I am so incredibly pleased Holty''s back now.

I think we should maybe get a loan in tho, to ensure that if we lose Holt again that we dont struggle. Its clear without Holt were a weakened time, and may be able to beat the Walsall''s and Hartlepool''s, but come up against a top 6 side and we''ll falter if were not at full strength.

After the last 2 weeks of riding by our pants lining it was comming in all honesty. Its not like Millwall are competition, ie : Dropping the 3 to colchester, Charlton or Leeds woulda been a bit of a disaster. But I also am not overly bothered that we lost.Away, No Grant Holt. 6/9.Im happy to be honest !Now Barclayman, as much as i love the reflection... get down the pub and sort out the pubcast !!!!!

[quote user="Shyster"]Who the f*ck cares if you care if we lost or not?Was it worth a separate thread?[/quote][img]http://www.laurentleclaire.com/wow/troll.jpg[/img]Look who escaped from WoW again.......... :(

[quote user="Shyster"]Who the f*ck cares if you care if we lost or not?Was it worth a separate thread?[/quote]Who cares what you think? If you''ve got nothing nice to say, Shut the hell up!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Shyster"]Who the f*ck cares if you care if we lost or not?Was it worth a separate thread?[/quote]Who cares what you think? If you''ve got nothing nice to say, Shut the hell up![/quote]

Christ - all the children have decided to get out of bed and play. [:P]  Time to log off awhile.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]After the last 2 weeks of riding by our pants lining it was comming in all honesty. Its not like Millwall are competition, ie : Dropping the 3 to colchester, Charlton or Leeds woulda been a bit of a disaster. But I also am not overly bothered that we lost.Away, No Grant Holt. 6/9.Im happy to be honest !Now Barclayman, as much as i love the reflection... get down the pub and sort out the pubcast !!!!![/quote]i know i know, apols for the pubcast dissapearance, ive had man flu all week and its not got any better this weekend. Will try and get it done during the week, itll be a big''un!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Shyster"]Who the f*ck cares if you care if we lost or not?Was it worth a separate thread?[/quote]Who cares what you think? If you''ve got nothing nice to say, Shut the hell up![/quote]

Christ - all the children have decided to get out of bed and play. [:P]  Time to log off awhile. [/quote]We can but hope....

I''m not too bothered about losing for two reasons; 1) the absence of holt was a factor, that won''t be a regular factor, and; 2) we didn''t lose because we weren''t trying, all the players seemed to give it everything but nothing came off, and millwall were good. Yes, we had an off day but they were in our faces from the word go, attacked directly with a bit of pace and were physical

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Shyster"]Who the f*ck cares if you care if we lost or not?Was it worth a separate thread?[/quote]Who cares what you think? If you''ve got nothing nice to say, Shut the hell up![/quote]

Christ - all the children have decided to get out of bed and play. ''[:P]''  [/quote]Yes, you truly strike me as being ''the mature one'' in this conversation. [url=http://www.mysmiley.net][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0001.gif[/img][/url]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hope your on the mend Barclayman ! Think you boys need to do a nice long pubcast to make up for the missing (3 ?!? is it ??! )[/quote]thanks mate but thats a little too much sympathy from a fellow male for my liking! ive got me lady here looking after me, ill be alright!Will do an extra special pubcast to make up for it.

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I do care that we lost.....[/quote]Join the club.[/quote]Yes I care too, but substantially less than I did last season every time we lost.Put in the context of the bigger picture I view yesterday as "Oh well, onwards and upwards" instead of "Holy feck, where is our next win coming from, we''re doomed I tell ye"[:)]

I care we lost, but at the same time given everyone around us draw its been an easy pill to swallow. Id certainly have taken 9 points from 12 the moment Holt got sent off. And lets be honest, after 16 games unbeaten we had to lose sometime. Its all about how we respond.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hope your on the mend Barclayman ! Think you boys need to do a nice long pubcast to make up for the missing (3 ?!? is it ??! )[/quote]thanks mate but thats a little too much sympathy from a fellow male for my liking! ive got me lady here looking after me, ill be alright![/quote]

[img]http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper353/stills/5jl30817.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hope your on the mend Barclayman ! Think you boys need to do a nice long pubcast to make up for the missing (3 ?!? is it ??! )[/quote]thanks mate but thats a little too much sympathy from a fellow male for my liking! ive got me lady here looking after me, ill be alright![/quote]

[img]http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper353/stills/5jl30817.jpg[/img][/quote]is that your mum? if it is she''s hot and can i have her number....

I always care that we lose, but in the grander scheme of things, the result was not as bad as it could have been with Leeds and Charlton dropping points. Lets hope this gets another run going and the need to get over this result is massive now and will show the characture of the players.

I hate it when we lose,but as its already been pointed out results around us managed to keep us 2 points in front, And then I had a bloody good laugh when I saw Reading get the winner at Doncaster, which makes them down the road look even closer at relegation as now they have 4 away matches to follow, So cheer up folks, I feel a party coming on in the Barclay,