Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

LAMBERT OUT

Agreed Banana.Shocking , we expected 9 / 9 in Holt''s absence !I think Gunn''y could have gotten us 10 pts out of the available 9 if he had been in charge as its his team.Even Roeder could have gotten 9 !6 /9 simply not good enoough !Send the lad back down to Colchester !!! ;)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

to not beat milwall away is a shocking result even peter grant would have won us this game!

WE WANT LAMBERT OUT![8]

[/quote]

Bored again or just trying to increase your post numbers?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

to not beat milwall away is a shocking result even peter grant would have won us this game!

WE WANT LAMBERT OUT![8]

[/quote]Even your sarcasm isn''t original. You really bore me.

Don''t understand why anybody would want to increase their post number?  All that says to me is not enough time down the pub/out/having friends, a boyfriend or girlfriend or life.  I''d say it''s something to be embarrased about........

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Got to be the Docs fault surely?

Hes normally the one blamed by the sheep![/quote]im not a sheep,i just know a crap ginger excuse for a defender when i see one !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Got to be the Docs fault surely? Hes normally the one blamed by the sheep![/quote]

im not a sheep,
i just know a crap ginger excuse for a defender when i see one !
[/quote]

Doherty was by far our best defender today. Excellent performanced. Our second best player in my opinion after Martin (and yes, I went, that is not based on what I heard on the radio). When he was pushed upfront, however, then he was poor.

Nelson is poor and you always worry he will make a mistake. Whitbread must play infront of him, he is clearly the better player.

jesus christ, we lose one game and we all get on lamberts back, we are still top ya know, some people are never grateful.

be happy, we are winning games, got a good squad, a brill manager, top of the league, can i go on

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

jesus christ, we lose one game and we all get on lamberts back, we are still top ya know, some people are never grateful.

be happy, we are winning games, got a good squad, a brill manager, top of the league, can i go on

[/quote]

This thread has gone right over your pretty head hasn''t it dear?[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="barclaybabe"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its all your fault Wiz, what with you spouting off about curse of the MoM award.

WIZ OUT

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="barclaybabe"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its all your fault Wiz, what with you spouting off about curse of the MoM award.

WIZ OUT

[/quote]

At last Dean, the attention I deserve and music to my ears.[;)]