Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

norwich fans today

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

noticed that...... They were right we were only singing when we were winning!!!!!

Very Poor

[/quote]Thats cause we were playing sheeet, thats the way it goes. [:(]

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]but we need to be the 12th man in this.... and be heard for 90mins... the team will benifit in the long run....[/quote]I think so too.

I was singing... including a couple of new chants... RUEL, RUEL! Whenever McNamee got the ball and tried to work his magic. [:D]Also "Simon Lappin, King of SPAM" what a complete an utter useless cock... how the hell does he keep his place in Lambert''s first team plans???

[quote user="Smudger"]I was singing... including a couple of new chants... RUEL, RUEL! Whenever McNamee got the ball and tried to work his magic. [:D]Also "Simon Lappin, King of SPAM" what a complete an utter useless cock... how the hell does he keep his place in Lambert''s first team plans???[/quote]

Qualty we said the same! looked lively when he came on! Noise was low..but the game was flat and uninspiring!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Smudger"]I was singing... including a couple of new chants... RUEL, RUEL! Whenever McNamee got the ball and tried to work his magic. [:D]Also "Simon Lappin, King of SPAM" what a complete an utter useless cock... how the hell does he keep his place in Lambert''s first team plans???[/quote]

Qualty we said the same! looked lively when he came on! Noise was low..but the game was flat and uninspiring! [/quote]RUEL, RUEL!!! [;)]

aye  awful atmos today. the most noise seemed to come from those chavs in the upper tier behind the goal and their woeful, cringeworthy offerings.

Most gmes I could try to attempt to start a song a get a response but no such luck today.

Atmos flat, seemed everyone around in my area was pissed off just because things were not going right.

If we want to be successful we have to take the rough with the smooth and stay with the team and sing up giving them our full support.

It was so frustrating losing, credit to Millwall they kept at it and they did well, their fans do not deserve it.......in the words of Alan Partridge....Scum, Sub human Scum!!

Ian

[quote user="anon"]aye  awful atmos today. the most noise seemed to come from those chavs in the upper tier behind the goal and their woeful, cringeworthy offerings.[/quote]Cheeky cnt im one of them chavs! didnt hear much from you lot considering the numbers but fair play for turning up. Aint it funny you got Bernard Matthews and Leeds got Karen Matthews!! Think they`re related?

Apparently you had a small mob drinking out the way in london bridge after the game around half 7ish, dont know what the pubs called. But i come come round the corner and it was going off one of your lot took a bar stool round his head

[quote user="Madwall"]Apparently you had a small mob drinking out the way in london bridge after the game around half 7ish, dont know what the pubs called. But i come come round the corner and it was going off one of your lot took a bar stool round his head[/quote]Oh nice!Winning today and celebrating like you have won the FA Cup and then watching one of your mates wrap a bar stool around somebody''s head makes you feel proud does it? [:$]Millwall are an insignificant bunch of nobody''s and have been since the Sheringham/Cascarino days apart from the brief spell you had Cahill on your books.Couldn''t give a monkeys about all your bravado!

Millwall fan lurking on Norwich forums and not Millwall ones and then lurking around when it was all kicking off. Oh well bit of trouble hey well thats never far away when Millwall are about bet you love it!

Wasn`t me d1ckhead and it wasn`t my mate they were f*cking idiots i was drinking with your fans all day. Dont really see why our lot would come out for norwich anyway

[quote user="Madwall"]Wasn`t me d1ckhead and it wasn`t my mate they were f*cking idiots i was drinking with your fans all day. Dont really see why our lot would come out for norwich anyway[/quote]Coz we are a big team in this poxy league... hence why Zak Whitbread left your boys and came to us! [:P]Just a shame that Lambert hasn''t seen that we ought to have him in our starting line-up just yet... [;)]

Why do some of us always try to wind up opposition fans when they come on these boards? This guy hasn''t really said a bad word. Grow up.

[quote user="Allez17"]Why do some of us always try to wind up opposition fans when they come on these boards? This guy hasn''t really said a bad word. Grow up. [/quote]Never usually do... but he appears to of talked more about Millwall''s off the field history and a bit of a scuffle today than events on the field.Fair play to Millwall today, they deserved the 3 points!Why did some of our fans want to try and play up to the "It''s Millwall" thing today... people playing the Billy Big Bollox when there really is no point and they would prob drop one in their pants if it did really kick off (as most of us would).A group of Millwall who obviously weren''t going to the game had a go at a bunch of Norwich fans for singing a City song heading in to London Bridge Station before the game also.  They probably had a few of their boys out today as it is the biggest group of away fans they are likely to see all season,Trouble usually finds those who are looking for it or those who are not wise enough about the world to see when it is coming.It was a pretty good day I thought apart from the performance end of first half/start of 2nd half and the result.

more atmosphere at fratton park  than the den take a trip down there mr madwall take a drink  in the pubs vote docker hughes 6.57

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uWxVMrdANQ/

[quote user="Madwall"]Apparently you had a small mob drinking out the way in london bridge after the game around half 7ish, dont know what the pubs called. But i come come round the corner and it was going off one of your lot took a bar stool round his head
[/quote]

Someone''s been watching too much Danny Dyer.

no surprise it was a poor atmosphere when it was a "soccer pm away day".