Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

Cody Mcdonald is KAK

Rastaman, you are a C**k, give him a break, yes he is a raw talent with a lot to learn, but he is certainly not Kak you fu**in muppet.

try supporting him instead of slagging him off, remember we are top of the league.

Cody''s popped at Important times for us this season, Swindon (JPT), Stockport, Walsall and Hartlepool.

Him and Holt have looked decent when played together this season.

He''s a player worth hanging on to IMO.

CODY MCDONALD IS KAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW 2 goals in 3 games! Cureton got 2 goals in 2 sup appearances in the season and you C**ts still slag him off so you can all p**s off! Some people just can''t admit he''s not good enough! It wern''t just yesterday he was S**t against Hartlepool aswell, if anything he has got worse since we first signed him!!

[quote user="morty"]Dear oh dear.

Someone is miffed that not everyone agreed with him in his thread.

[:)]

[/quote]

Someones looking for a broken nose :)

[quote user="Rastaman"]

[quote user="morty"]Dear oh dear.Someone is miffed that not everyone agreed with him in his thread.[:)]

[/quote]

Someones looking for a broken nose :)

[/quote]Oh dear.I really think you should switch the computer off and go and lie down for a while.All this excitement is clearly getting too much for you.[:)]

I cant believe anyone thinks Cody is rubbish, he''s made a contribution to our season already with a couple of important goals. He might not be good enough to be a regular starter, but comming off the bench you know he''s going to give his all and in this division thats good enough. As for those who say he''s not good enough for professional football, maybe they would like to step up and score a few important goals for us if it''s that easy?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I''ll write a little song about you Rastaman if I can get dread-locks to rhyme with bol-locks.

Hmmm!?[/quote]Watch out, he''ll start a thread about you.[;)]