Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

Cody Mcdonald is KAK

It sounds like he also thinks he may have a chance of keeping Holt out of the team LOL. Reckon we should give him a long term loan like we did for martin in league 2 to see if he can improve or offload him. Can''t remember him touching the ball more than 3 times yesterday! absolute KAK.

Cody Mac is KAK has more of a ring to it don''t you think Rastaman.

Then we can have Lapp is cr@p.

The Doc is a cock..

And Nelly needs to pack his trunk.

[;)]

Based on what? One game when no one done anything! Can''t remember hearing Wes touch the ball on commentry and he also got subbed, Are you going to slate him aswell! Everyteam has off days.

[quote user="JF"]Based on what? One game when no one done anything! Can''t remember hearing Wes touch the ball on commentry and he also got subbed, Are you going to slate him aswell! Everyteam has off days.[/quote]

Well said. And hasn''t Cody got two goals in the last three games - that''s very "KAK"!

[quote user="JF"]Based on what? One game when no one done anything! Can''t remember hearing Wes touch the ball on commentry and he also got subbed, Are you going to slate him aswell! Everyteam has off days.[/quote]

Cody is a young lad trying to cut his teeth in professional football, IMO he is definately not a starter and is an impact sub at best at present, obviously the last few games we have not had many other options than to play him other than Oli who is also very raw and presently not good enough to start again being an impact player. Cody granted has scored in a couple of those games but his all round game needs a lot of work on, if we do go up it would not suprise me one little bit if Lambert looked to get him some regular games and send him out on loan.... 

Cody is great. How many players sprint 40 yards for a seemingly unwinnable ball, win it and then create a chance/goal.

[quote user="Satriales"]Cody is great. How many players sprint 40 yards for a seemingly unwinnable ball, win it and then create a chance/goal.
[/quote]

When was that I must have blinked & missed it?!

[quote user="Satriales"]Cody is great. How many players sprint 40 yards for a seemingly unwinnable ball, win it and then create a chance/goal.
[/quote]

erm.. let me think not even rooney does that!

cody is one of a handful of players who will do that.!

He hasn''t got what it takes to be a pro footballer. He was poor yesterday and have never seen anything which makes me think he will be an asset to this club. Send him out on loan to see if he can cut it in league 2, if not then bye bye. To be fair to him he needs to play along side a target man but I don''t think he is good enough to get a game at this level.

The lad has potential certainly at league 1 level BUT he needs to play off a big striker ie Holt. I see him as a long term substitute or if Martin gets injured. We have a gap if Holt is missing and is an area of weakness for us

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The lad has potential certainly at league 1 level BUT he needs to play off a big striker ie Holt. I see him as a long term substitute or if Martin gets injured. We have a gap if Holt is missing and is an area of weakness for us[/quote]Exactly![Y]Not the finished article by any stretch, by has potential.

what are you talking about rastaman, Cody was not the only one that had an off game mate, sort it out, some strikers in any league go games and games without a goal and Cody has one bad game and you slate him, dear oh dear

get a grip boys! Cody was out of his depth, to a team of big physical players, he had No support and was given the ball. He did seem to lack pace yesterday, but the whole team were poor! Lets back are TEAM and not pick holes in a team thats top of the league!

I wouldn''t say hes kak, he just needs to bulk up a bit more. I admire his workrate, but that will only get you so far. I also respect his patience. As i mentionend last week hes the only player to have been involved in every team this season either as an unused sub or starting and all the while hes kept his head down and done his best when called upon.

But just because he runs 40 yards to close someone down and occasionally sets up a chance for us it dont make him a great player. Hes a long way short of chrissy who is probably our most natural finisher. He needs to be playing with a target man to get the best out of him but unless martin is injured or suspended hes not gonna much of a chance.

I think he has found his level really. He cannot be a player to be relied upon in the champ, but i reckon if he got a run of games with Holt then he would score a few. Unlikely now though because Chrissy has played so well this season. Martin is streets ahead of Cody.

[quote user="jed exodous"]I wouldn''t say hes kak, he just needs to bulk up a bit more. I admire his workrate, but that will only get you so far. I also respect his patience. As i mentionend last week hes the only player to have been involved in every team this season either as an unused sub or starting and all the while hes kept his head down and done his best when called upon.

But just because he runs 40 yards to close someone down and occasionally sets up a chance for us it dont make him a great player. Hes a long way short of chrissy who is probably our most natural finisher. He needs to be playing with a target man to get the best out of him but unless martin is injured or suspended hes not gonna much of a chance.

I think he has found his level really. He cannot be a player to be relied upon in the champ, but i reckon if he got a run of games with Holt then he would score a few. Unlikely now though because Chrissy has played so well this season. Martin is streets ahead of Cody.[/quote]

Martin was once in codys position!

Maybe so, but when Martin burst on the scene 3/4 years ago he showed a lot of potential. The problem with Martin wasn''t talent or skill, it was attitude and personality, something which Luton seems to have sorted.

Codys attitude is spot on, and as Lambert always says, hes always willing to learn and is desperate to make it. Unfortunately i just feel at the moment he is too lightweight to be a regular starter.

A loan spell could help him, but i feel even so, next season against better, faster defenders hes not going to have much of an influence on games.

[quote user="Rastaman"]

It sounds like he also thinks he may have a chance of keeping Holt out of the team LOL. Reckon we should give him a long term loan like we did for martin in league 2 to see if he can improve or offload him. Can''t remember him touching the ball more than 3 times yesterday! absolute KAK.

[/quote]You sir are evidently a co*k.

Give the guy a break, he was putting up scaffolding a year ago! We don''t have any other options because Holt decided to try and snap someones leg in half!

He''s got a good attitude and going to be one of our lowest earners so whats the problem?

[quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

You  need a squad in League 1 football what with the 46 game League programme, the FA cup , League cup and the paint pot trophy!

Mcdonald has been a good squad player but hes not good enough to be a regular in the side!

Hes also got a good atitude and hasn''t spat his dummy about not playing much which suggests he knows he not good to start regularly!

2 goals out of 3 in our most recent games is not a bad ratio for a striker!

I suggest your talking bolloc*s rastaman!

Indeed Wiz, the hype was cranked up so much because of the rags to riches story so to speak, everyone loves the romance of his relative rise to fame, don''t get me wrong I''m one of those who got wrapped up in it but it''s clear the lad still has alot to learn and quite a distance from being the polished article.

[quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stockport away, third goal. He robbed our new left back........

He also won us 4 points in our previous two games. Everyone was KAK yesterday except Chris Martin and Macnamee.

Cody is a great impact sub, but I would always start with Johnson if Holt is out. Or get Adebola on loan.

[quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He also won us 4 points in our previous two games. Everyone was KAK yesterday except Chris Martin and Macnamee.

Cody is a great impact sub, but I would always start with Johnson if Holt is out. Or get Adebola on loan.

[/quote]

Oh yes bloody please!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Satriales"]Cody is great. How many players sprint 40 yards for a seemingly unwinnable ball, win it and then create a chance/goal. [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes bloody please!

[/quote][8]He signed from Bristol CityTo come and play for BillyHes got a

massive willyBut not as big as mine[8]Love it!

To Be Honest, Cody McDonald Probably Thinks You Are KAK! [:P]

I''m Fed Up Of People Slagging Off Our Players, You Should Be Highlighting The Positives About Our Squad And Not Labelling Individuals As ''KAK''!

[quote user="Barclay Bear"]

To Be Honest, Cody McDonald Probably Thinks You Are KAK! [:P]

I''m Fed Up Of People Slagging Off Our Players, You Should Be Highlighting The Positives About Our Squad And Not Labelling Individuals As ''KAK''!

[/quote]

Grrrrrr, Stupid Sister Didn''t Sign Out Of Her Account! So That Comment Is From Me Haha.