Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Tudor Jones scores for Yeovil

[quote user="Smudger"]Tidy finish it was too!
[/quote]

And BBC''s football league show said he was on loan from Swansea,TUT someone didn''t check their facts,come on BBC don''t turn into Anglia!!

Yes tut tut tut BBC... Good to see that Tudor Jones looked like he may of done ok for Yeovil though.Still think that he may be a useful squad member for us possibly if he can get a run of games under his belt on loan.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]A season at Luton did Martin no harm.[:D][/quote]It certainly didn''t Inchy... he is shown in recent weeks (without Holt) that he has the ability to go a hell of a long way in the game!SUPER Chrissy Martin gets better and better with each and every game [:D]

BBC Ceefax has "Sheffield Wednesday Manager Paul Lambert has won the Championship Manager of the Month" aware on p.323.

They then have the mention of him winning it with us underneath, but no sub-editor has yet noted!

and got mom last week , everyone saying best rid ... maybe we should have given him a chance at least people people deciding how good he is before really deciding .

Let''s see if he can go more than 6 games without getting crocked, then decide. There might be a good player in there somewhere but would he fit in our system? Probably not.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]A season at Luton did Martin no harm.[:D]
[/quote]

It certainly didn''t Inchy... he is shown in recent weeks (without Holt) that he has the ability to go a hell of a long way in the game!

SUPER Chrissy Martin gets better and better with each and every game [:D]
[/quote]

And evidence showed, Cody was out of his depth yesterday, think he will be going on loan too,

[quote user="singing canary"]

that did not make sense ..!!

all im saying is everyone saying he not good enough ..i think hes proving a point . 

[/quote]I think that Lambert has done the right thing sending Tudor Jones out on loan.  I think that with a run of games under his belt that he can still possibly do a job for us.From what I have seen of him he certainly has more attributes than Gill who was getting a run out from the bench leading up to and over Christmas.

Keeper should''ve saved his free kick, shame their keeper couldn''t have been that poor against us a few weeks ago.

I''m surprised Lambert didn''t give him more of a chance but that tells me he doesn''t rate him and hes not been working hard enough in training.

[quote user="Smudger"]Tidy finish it was too![/quote]Wasn''t it a rather fortunate direct free kick, that somehow the keeper didn''t save? Fair play, he got it on target, but somehow the keeper didnt turn it around the post from about 3 inches away.Having said that, I think Tudor Jones could be a decent player in this division, glad he''s out on loan because he wouldnt'' be getting games otherwise.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Smudger"]Tidy finish it was too!
[/quote]

Wasn''t it a rather fortunate direct free kick, that somehow the keeper didn''t save? Fair play, he got it on target, but somehow the keeper didnt turn it around the post from about 3 inches away.

Having said that, I think Tudor Jones could be a decent player in this division, glad he''s out on loan because he wouldnt'' be getting games otherwise.
[/quote]

I agree. It bounced a bit awkwardly, but keeper should have saved it. Reminded me of the Paulton keepers effort vs Martin. Apparently Lambert rates this keeper - on this evidence, not so sure.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="singing canary"]

that did not make sense ..!!

all im saying is everyone saying he not good enough ..i think hes proving a point . 

[/quote]

I think that Lambert has done the right thing sending Tudor Jones out on loan.  I think that with a run of games under his belt that he can still possibly do a job for us.

From what I have seen of him he certainly has more attributes than Gill who was getting a run out from the bench leading up to and over Christmas.
[/quote]

I agree Smudger, hopefully that goal and some regular games will boost his confidence.