Sign in to follow this  
morty

Protest at Carrow road.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]Funny like 20 years ago Morty, but not now, and YOU accuse me of attention seeking.[;)][/quote]

Yes, yes I do.

And I bow to your obvious thread creation genius and humour superiority.

[:)]

[/quote]

Well thats ok then......... as long as you know.[:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Are we going to stage a sit in protest at ASDA?[/quote]Good idea, see you in the booze aisle.[:)]

First stop for me is the aisle with all the crisps and munchy food, gotta keep our strength up, we don''t know how long this disaster will last after all, then I will case out the booze aisle and meet ya there [:)]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Can we go to Morrison instead, it is closer.[/quote]

Yes but ASDA has clothes, shoes and lot''s of gift ideas.

But Morrisons is closer to CR I will concede

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Can we go to Morrison instead, it is closer.[/quote]OMG, splitter!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hahahahaha or we could always just stage a sit in at Lloyds[/quote]Hmmmm, yeah that could work. That''ll really stick it to the fat cats at Carrow road as we stagger down to the stadium singing random songs and chanting "Worthy out"

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]We shall not stop drinking till we get rid of Lambert.[/quote]Now, THAT I like.[:)]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]We shall not stop drinking till we get rid of Lambert.[/quote]

Already done that on carrowroad.net, in fact, we''re still drinking Worthy Out because no one told us to stop![B]

whoever put paul lambert hasnt picked grant holt for the last three games, obviously you havnt been watching city recently, grant holt has a 3 match ban and is back at brighton, he got sent off, what a tweeb that poster is

[quote user="barclaybabe"]whoever put paul lambert hasnt picked grant holt for the last three games, obviously you havnt been watching city recently, grant holt has a 3 match ban and is back at brighton, he got sent off, what a tweeb that poster is[/quote]I think that you are missing the fact that this entire thread is tongue in cheek.It was a joke.[:)]

You mean it was a joke, I thought it was for real. I had just emailed the Stone Island crew and they were all up for it, Dam you, we were all there ready and waiting to get rid of that joke Lambert and bang, we fall on our faces. [:D]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

You mean it was a joke, I thought it was for real. I had just emailed the Stone Island crew and they were all up for it, Dam you, we were all there ready and waiting to get rid of that joke Lambert and bang, we fall on our faces. [:D]

[/quote]Hahahaha.That was also tongue in cheek btw Barclaybabe.[:)]

I would join the protest Morty, but I am just too intimidated by the prospect of meeting the ''Wynn-Jones'' heavies, so famously referred to by that king of the nancy negative posters, so I will probably retain my barstool at the (ugh) Murderers or UGH ugh (Nelson Hotel) and leave it to the brave ''hang the stowmarket two'' vanguard.

An amusing thread Morty, made all the more so by the moronic misinterpretations of certain posters, and the inane ramblings of a bored middle aged woman who appears to be the self-appointed m/b police, in addition to her new role as steward of poster''s lives.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]

Seriously, when did we get married?[/quote]

If you were married to me Morty love, you wouldn''t be on your pc all day and night as I''m a very demanding woman !!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]Seriously, when did we get married?[/quote]

If you were married to me Morty love, you wouldn''t be on your pc all day and night as I''m a very demanding woman !!!

[/quote]Yeah, they all say that lol.Am I allowed to stay up a bit longer? I''m watching the end of a film.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]

Seriously, when did we get married?[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, they all say that lol.

Am I allowed to stay up a bit longer? I''m watching the end of a film.

[:)]
[/quote]

Yes but don''t forget to get organising the protest when its over else Barclaybabe will be disappointed [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]Seriously, when did we get married?[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, they all say that lol.Am I allowed to stay up a bit longer? I''m watching the end of a film.[:)][/quote]

Yes but don''t forget to get organising the protest when its over else Barclaybabe will be disappointed [:D]

[/quote]Its on my "To do" list.I have it pencilled in for maybe Tuesday.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Yeah, they all say that lol.Am I allowed to stay up a bit longer? I''m watching the end of a film.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Its on my "To do" list.I have it pencilled in for maybe Tuesday.[:)][/quote]

Get a room you two. [:P]