Sign in to follow this  
morty

Protest at Carrow road.

Right, enough is enough.Our beleaguered team today shame us all by pathetically sitting at the top of their division. This isn''t good enough, as they should clearly have somehow changed league rules so that we are above Chelsea on goals scored.So heres the plan.We march on Carrow road and demand that we be allowed to burn Messrs Docherty, Lappin and Nelson at the stake and that Smudger be given Paul Lambert''s home phone number so that Smudger can pick the team from now on.Oh and Delia out too, probably, ask Smudger for further details.[:)]

When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?

The manager has lost the plot. He hasn''t picked Grant Holt for the last 3 games.

[quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]Seriously, when did we get married?

[quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]Oh and do you see the irony in criticising someone for being on an internet message board, by actually doing it on said message board?Seriously love, don''t know what your beef is with me but I''m not interested.[:)]

I concur with you chaps. Who on earth does Paul Lambert think he is coming in here with his 64.7% win ratio. Absolute garbage!

[quote user="Phyxius"]I concur with you chaps. Who on earth does Paul Lambert think he is coming in here with his 64.7% win ratio. Absolute garbage![/quote]That nice Mr Gunn seemed to know what he was doing, I wonder if he''s still available?

[quote user="Phyxius"]I concur with you chaps. Who on earth does Paul Lambert think he is coming in here with his 64.7% win ratio. Absolute garbage!
[/quote]

Seriously now, win percentages, I''m not convinced by them. I mean it

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Phyxius"]I concur with you chaps. Who on earth does Paul Lambert think he is coming in here with his 64.7% win ratio. Absolute garbage![/quote]

[/quote]Would it interest you to know that according to Wikipedia (The definitive source of all knowledge in the world.) Paul Lambert is statistically Norwich''s best ever manager.Still, we lost today. So sack him!

[quote user="GJP"]

The manager has lost the plot. He hasn''t picked Grant Holt for the last 3 games.

[/quote]Strange that. You could still put money on him to score on Bet365 today.

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Phyxius"]I concur with you chaps. Who on earth does Paul Lambert think he is coming in here with his 64.7% win ratio. Absolute garbage!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Would it interest you to know that according to Wikipedia (The definitive source of all knowledge in the world.) Paul Lambert is statistically Norwich''s best ever manager.

Still, we lost today. So sack him!
[/quote]

No, I''d pretty much been able to work that one out myself.

I wasn''t questioning Lambert''s record ( well not this one).

It''s the win percentage thing I don''t like, for example:-

If out of 100 games you win 50 and lose 50 you have a win 50%

If out of 100 games you win 40, draw 40 and lose 20 you have win 40%

but the first would bring 150 points and the lower percentage would bring 160 points. I know what I''d prefer, more points and only losing less. I think they should use point percentage as a measure.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Phyxius"]I concur with you chaps. Who on earth does Paul Lambert think he is coming in here with his 64.7% win ratio. Absolute garbage![/quote]

[/quote]Would it interest you to know that according to Wikipedia (The definitive source of all knowledge in the world.) Paul Lambert is statistically Norwich''s best ever manager.Still, we lost today. So sack him![/quote]

No, I''d pretty much been able to work that one out myself.

I wasn''t questioning Lambert''s record ( well not this one).

It''s the win percentage thing I don''t like, for example:-

If out of 100 games you win 50 and lose 50 you have a win 50%

If out of 100 games you win 40, draw 40 and lose 20 you have win 40%

but the first would bring 150 points and the lower percentage would bring 160 points. I know what I''d prefer, more points and only losing less. I think they should use point percentage as a measure.

[/quote]I agree. Win percentage is a woefully inaccurate way of judging a manager''s performance. As Bruce Forsyth would say, ''points make prizes''.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]

Oh and do you see the irony in criticising someone for being on an internet message board, by actually doing it on said message board?

Seriously love, don''t know what your beef is with me but I''m not interested.

[:)]
[/quote]

Seriously love?

How superior.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]Seriously, when did we get married?

[/quote]That''s very good.

[quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]

It''s a much less silly thread than most on here after yesterday. Morty (like me and many others) is probably annoyed that we lose one in 17 and every goes mental!

Let''s listen to Lambert''s advice - we lost, let''s get over it, forget it, and go another 15 games unbeaten.

Well done Morty, I enjoyed the post!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]When you get bored and tired of sitting at your pc why don''t you go to bed rather than start silly threads?[/quote]

Oh and do you see the irony in criticising someone for being on an internet message board, by actually doing it on said message board?

Seriously love, don''t know what your beef is with me but I''m not interested.

[/quote]

Hahaha read this thread and thought ''''that''s ironic''''

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Phyxius"]I concur with you chaps. Who on earth does Paul Lambert think he is coming in here with his 64.7% win ratio. Absolute garbage![/quote]That nice Mr Gunn seemed to know what he was doing, I wonder if he''s still available?[/quote]Anyone other than the excellent Glenn Roedent and I will be on the roof of the Jarrold stand with a sniper rifle!Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn, Glenn,Glenn, Glenn!

[quote user="morty"]Right, enough is enough.Our beleaguered team today shame us all by pathetically sitting at the top of their division. This isn''t good enough, as they should clearly have somehow changed league rules so that we are above Chelsea on goals scored.So heres the plan.We march on Carrow road and demand that we be allowed to burn Messrs Docherty, Lappin and Nelson at the stake and that Smudger be given Paul Lambert''s home phone number so that Smudger can pick the team from now on.Oh and Delia out too, probably, ask Smudger for further details.[:)][/quote]

cant see what you think is quite so funny! Doc and Nelson will be replaced....by whitbread and askou. Guess u feel u need to have a cheap dig at smudge!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"]Right, enough is enough.Our beleaguered team today shame us all by pathetically sitting at the top of their division. This isn''t good enough, as they should clearly have somehow changed league rules so that we are above Chelsea on goals scored.So heres the plan.We march on Carrow road and demand that we be allowed to burn Messrs Docherty, Lappin and Nelson at the stake and that Smudger be given Paul Lambert''s home phone number so that Smudger can pick the team from now on.Oh and Delia out too, probably, ask Smudger for further details.[:)][/quote]

cant see what you think is quite so funny! Doc and Nelson will be replaced....by whitbread and askou. Guess u feel u need to have a cheap dig at smudge![/quote]I doubt that very much.And yes it was a cheap dig, not only at Smudger but all the Chicken licken "sky falling in" moaners believing the end of the world is nigh just because we lost a game, and calling for heads on blocks. [:)]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"]Right, enough is enough.Our beleaguered team today shame us all by pathetically sitting at the top of their division. This isn''t good enough, as they should clearly have somehow changed league rules so that we are above Chelsea on goals scored.So heres the plan.We march on Carrow road and demand that we be allowed to burn Messrs Docherty, Lappin and Nelson at the stake and that Smudger be given Paul Lambert''s home phone number so that Smudger can pick the team from now on.Oh and Delia out too, probably, ask Smudger for further details.[:)][/quote]

cant see what you think is quite so funny! Doc and Nelson will be replaced....by whitbread and askou. Guess u feel u need to have a cheap dig at smudge![/quote]I thought it was funny![:D]

I think we should show unity with Man U and wear red/white scarves.

Boycott buying season tickets UNTIL the board FIND American investors.

A consortium of Yankee Canary and Houston to buy out Delia!![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Thats the kind of thinking we need.Welcome to the protest group.[Y]

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="The gut"]

[/quote]Would it interest you to know that according to Wikipedia (The definitive source of all knowledge in the world.) Paul Lambert is statistically Norwich''s best ever manager.Still, we lost today. So sack him![/quote]In terms of stuff won. Then no.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"]Right, enough is enough.

Our beleaguered team today shame us all by pathetically sitting at the top of their division. This isn''t good enough, as they should clearly have somehow changed league rules so that we are above Chelsea on goals scored.

So heres the plan.

We march on Carrow road and demand that we be allowed to burn Messrs Docherty, Lappin and Nelson at the stake and that Smudger be given Paul Lambert''s home phone number so that Smudger can pick the team from now on.

Oh and Delia out too, probably, ask Smudger for further details.

[/quote]

cant see what you think is quite so funny! Doc and Nelson will be replaced....by whitbread and askou. Guess u feel u need to have a cheap dig at smudge!
[/quote]

I doubt that very much.

And yes it was a cheap dig, not only at Smudger but all the Chicken licken "sky falling in" moaners believing the end of the world is nigh just because we lost a game, and calling for heads on blocks.

[/quote]

Why is it always moaning? I thought that Millwall weren''t any great shakes.....I don''t know what was said on Canary Call by Adams or the listeners. Bar Chrissy Boys excellent free-kick, I thought we were poor in the striking department poor Cody had less of the ball than the Lion''s mascot, the Norwich midfield attempts to stamp their authority was ineffective - and our rearguard was out of sorts.....Zak Whitbread did more when he came on than both of our centre-backs did all game.

I certainly don''t think the ar$e has fallen out of our promotion challenge...(Thanks to the Monkey Hangers and an assist from Swindon).

It''s just personal opinions regarding the loss, and peoples thinking as to why we struggled. Maybe the defeat will inject a bit of impetus and cancel and counteract complacency?

GET LAMBERT OUT!.....(If we don''t win all our remaining games).....And if Leeds beat us, chase him North - back over Hadrian''s Wall!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Thats the kind of thinking we need.Welcome to the protest group.[Y][/quote]Sorry chaps but I think you have gone a little crazy here, what we clearly need are Asian investors, ideally a human rights violating dictator who will not really do anything but will then  sell the club to a Middle Eastern consortium, Mr Sinawatra(?) is currently available! Lappin Nelson et al will either buck their ideas up or spend a full season hooked up to a car battery!

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Thats the kind of thinking we need.

Welcome to the protest group.

[Y]
[/quote]

Sorry chaps but I think you have gone a little crazy here, what we clearly need are Asian investors, ideally a human rights violating dictator who will not really do anything but will then  sell the club to a Middle Eastern consortium, Mr Sinawatra(?) is currently available! Lappin Nelson et al will either buck their ideas up or spend a full season hooked up to a car battery!
[/quote]

Maybe the board just want an investor and not a new owner because their positions would certainly be under threat....A new owner, whether it be a Middle Eastern rich person seeking a hobby or plaything - or a Russian billionaire seeking somewhere to tumble dry roubles....may wish to bring their own people in.

Then who gets shown the door?

In the blinkered unrealistic world that Smudger lives in then YES!

Lets have a revolution at Carrow Road, losing yesterday and playing Sunday League footballers like the Doc, Nelson and Lappin is not on!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Funny like 20 years ago Morty, but not now, and YOU accuse me of attention seeking.[;)][/quote]Yes, yes I do.And I bow to your obvious thread creation genius and humour superiority.[:)]