Sign in to follow this  
slaphead

Dean Ashton back in Norwich

[quote user="slaphead"]Yes selling house in Essex . moving to Heathersett with wife ( norwich girl)into £3.5 million property.[/quote]Good to hear, but shows just how much a Prem player is paid, retired at 25 and buying a £3.5million house?!?

I would imagine that his pay off from the insurance company would be close to £5 million, maybe more!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="morty"]Hang on, he has a wife?[/quote]Yeah, just what I was thinking![/quote]I think I have made a wrong assumption about the man lol.

Given Hethersett is just up the road from Colney, he may also use the facilities to keep fit?!

Who says he cannot make a comeback in a few years time!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="morty"]Hang on, he has a wife?[/quote]Yeah, just what I was thinking![/quote]I think I have made a wrong assumption about the man lol.[/quote]

Yeah, you thought Ashton was a Marmite-miner.Pretty rich coming from an ex Brylcreem boy.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="morty"]Hang on, he has a wife?[/quote]Yeah, just what I was thinking![/quote]I think I have made a wrong assumption about the man lol.[/quote]

Yeah, you thought Ashton was a Marmite-miner.Pretty rich coming from an ex Brylcreem boy.[/quote]I have to admit, I did consider that he strolls down bourneville boulevard, he comes across as very camp.I think its the senior service you are thinking of, and their notorious games of "Hunt for the golden rivet"[:)]

[quote user="Largey"]

Given Hethersett is just up the road from Colney, he may also use the facilities to keep fit?!

[/quote]He would have to pay the insurance back if he did. Sadly the end is the end. I should imagine that he will want to study coaching badges and perhaps go down the coaching route, if that is the case then Norwich is one of the best clubs for it considering all of the football in the community that they do.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]He would have to pay the insurance back if he did. Sadly the end is the end. I should imagine that he will want to study coaching badges and perhaps go down the coaching route, if that is the case then Norwich is one of the best clubs for it considering all of the football in the community that they do.[/quote]He said the insurance didn''t pay out and then dodged the question about whether or not he would take legal action against SWP or the FA.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="morty"]Hang on, he has a wife?[/quote]Yeah, just what I was thinking![/quote]I think I have made a wrong assumption about the man lol.[/quote]

Yeah, you thought Ashton was a Marmite-miner.Pretty rich coming from an ex Brylcreem boy.[/quote]I have to admit, I did consider that he strolls down bourneville boulevard, he comes across as very camp.I think its the senior service you are thinking of, and their notorious games of "Hunt for the golden rivet"[:)][/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Theres a house worth 3.5 mil in Hetherset? No way he''ll play if hes been paid out. He''d have to pay them back if he wanted to play.[/quote]

Nothing to stop him getting his fitness back in order to take his coaching badge''s though is there,perhaps him coming here is the reason behind it

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Theres a house worth 3.5 mil in Hetherset? No way he''ll play if hes been paid out. He''d have to pay them back if he wanted to play.[/quote]

Nothing to stop him getting his fitness back in order to take his coaching badge''s though is there,perhaps him coming here is the reason behind it

[/quote]He will never run again as I understand it.He won''t be getting his fitness back.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

He will never run again as I understand it.

He won''t be getting his fitness back.
[/quote]

So no chance of coaching either then,

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]He will never run again as I understand it.He won''t be getting his fitness back.[/quote]

So no chance of coaching either then,

[/quote]Realistically,  I wouldn''t have thought so.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which part of his body is injured?

There''s a fair bit of difference between not being able to play again, and not being able to run again.

[quote user="Largey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]He will never run again as I understand it.He won''t be getting his fitness back.[/quote]

There''s a fair bit of difference between not being able to play again, and not being able to run again.

[/quote]His ankle is nadged, big style.I''m sure the FA wouldn''t be paying his wages for the next 2 years if it was something he was likely to run off in a few months.He said in the interview ion Sky that he wouldn''t ever be able to run again.

[quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

the insurance comapany and the doctors...

[quote user="jed exodous"]Theres a house worth 3.5 mil in Hetherset?

No way he''ll play if hes been paid out. He''d have to pay them back if he wanted to play.[/quote]

There''s a house in Hethersett? I''ve been away too long.

If you''ve watched his interview this week you''ll know the answers including the fact his wife is expecting (again).

He''s now waiting to start rehearsals for the next series of Little Brittain with his mate Matt Lucas.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="morty"]Hang on, he has a wife?
[/quote]
Yeah, just what I was thinking!
[/quote]

I think I have made a wrong assumption about the man lol.
[/quote]

Yeah, you thought Ashton was a Marmite-miner.

Pretty rich coming from an ex Brylcreem boy.
[/quote]

I have to admit, I did consider that he strolls down bourneville boulevard, he comes across as very camp.

I think its the senior service you are thinking of, and their notorious games of "Hunt for the golden rivet"

hang on Crab Fat!! take my hat off to you to realise its the senior service, but I can assure u there is no golden rivet. Saying that given the state of some of the wrens i can appreciate why the Navy gets tagged with that. Just Tri service banter, as we all know that civvy chicks love service guys regardless of what uniform we wear.

[:)]
[/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Largey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]His ankle is nadged, big style.I''m sure the FA wouldn''t be paying his wages for the next 2 years if it was something he was likely to run off in a few months.He said in the interview ion Sky that he wouldn''t ever be able to run again.[/quote]It won''t be the FA it will be the PFA, that''s my understanding anyway.Also, why is everyone believing this, that amount of rubbish that is dismissed on here day in day out!