Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

beckford

Nothing serious, was taken off as a precaution, could probably have played the 2nd half if we didn''t have so many games coming up, wouldn''t be suprised if he played on tuesday night, if not he will defo play next saturday

[quote user="city till i die"]hi iam i right in saying that he got injured at the weekend, does anyone know how bad it is? i hope its nothing serious!! lol[/quote]

I noticed he got taken off at half time but no mention of what the injury was in the papers, lets hope he misses a few games.

[quote user="sam"]Nothing serious, was taken off as a precaution, could probably have played the 2nd half if we didn''t have so many games coming up, wouldn''t be suprised if he played on tuesday night, if not he will defo play next saturday[/quote]I heard his whole leg was gnawed off by a lion that had escaped from the zoo or something.[:)]

[quote user="sam"]Nothing serious, was taken off as a precaution, could probably have played the 2nd half if we didn''t have so many games coming up, wouldn''t be suprised if he played on tuesday night, if not he will defo play next saturday[/quote]LOL at morty. [:)] We can only hope. Anyway Sam, some, no many call me sad, but you''ve got nearly 700 posts, and you''re a Leeds fan? [:O] I hope you''re one who actually comes on here maturely to talk about footballing matters. Not just a troublemaker? [:P]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Brendan we all think you''re a sad.
[/quote]

Though I was going to see some Naughty pics of Hendo on your Thetford images link lol