Sign in to follow this  
ca

Canary call & Lambert's interview

I missed both, any interesting calls and what did Lambert have to say about the game today please?

Or does anyone have a link?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I missed both, any interesting calls and what did Lambert have to say about the game today please?

[/quote]

Lambert criticsed some fans. He said he puts a lot of time and effort into doing a post match interview and he thought we loved him but complacency seems to have crept in and not everyone can be bothered to tune in anymore

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Lambert expressed his regret at not adhering to Shyster''s advice by not signing a pacey right-winger. "I tried to change the system the best I could by bringing on McNamee for Hoolahan who was marked out of the game, but with nothing to field on the right to make a 4-4-2, the substitutions proved completely ineffective" said Lambert after the match -- Lambert was also asked what the formation was when both the McNamee & Johnson substitutions were made and he said that he wasn''t really sure. [:O]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Lambert expressed his regret at not adhering to Shyster''s advice by not signing a pacey right-winger. "I tried to change the system the best I could by bringing on McNamee for Hoolahan who was marked out of the game, but with nothing to field on the right to make a 4-4-2, the substitutions proved completely ineffective" said Lambert after the match -- Lambert was also asked what the formation was when both
the McNamee & Johnson substitutions were made and he said that he wasn''t really sure. [:O]
[/quote]

Could be true, couldn''t quite hear him what with his accent, background noise, crackly line and all them Norwich fans hanging about.

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]Just back from game.... is there radio norfolk play back of the interview??[/quote]

Or is there a link for missed canary calls anyone pretty please ? [:)]