Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

The Gobby Ginger Lad

Firstly i''d like to say that we was outplayed today and was not a good performance all round.

Secondly..... The Ginger Gobby Lad, that has already been mentioned in a previous post, was my mate, who was on top form today.... Just enjoying himself and a lil banter with the local police... thought it livened the place up, whilst we were being treated as cattle!!!!

Thirdly..... THe police id say done a good job all round, yes we was held back for 30 mins, and another 10 by the platform, but i did not see one bit of trouble today where it could got out of hand a few times..... Those little BURBERRY CHAVS that were sat to our right, were horrrible little oiks, and were prop not even over 18yrs old, and as for the bottle and coin throwing was a disgrace.... but the stewards inside did not want to know anything about it.

Just got home, feeling pretty mashed up now, plenty of walking and drinking.. Also was good to bump into Chelmsford Canary on our travels!!!! Hope the knee gets better soon bud..

Hi Barclay E block,

Nice to bump into you mate, was a nightmare on crutches I have never noticed so many stairs!!!

Well Millwall was a sh!thole and their fans well, three words Council estate muggers....

got in about 8pm only had to get to Chelmsford.

Cheers mate the knee is on the mend!!

Ian

Gobby Ginga.....I was stood 3 feet away from him......He was gobby. More vocal than the bobby with the red

I thought the local bobbies did well.....Those Millwall chavtastics? Boy, are they something special....

.....needs.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Gobby Ginga.....I was stood 3 feet away from him......He was gobby. More vocal than the bobby with the red

I thought the local bobbies did well.....Those Millwall chavtastics? Boy, are they something special....

.....needs.

[/quote]He was being just very unfunny with the police officer. Trying to start chants that no one gave a toss about. Loved the sound of his own voice.

[quote user="Allez17"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

.....needs.

[/quote]

He was being just very unfunny with the police officer. Trying to start chants that no one gave a toss about. Loved the sound of his own voice.
[/quote]

Yes, he was an @rse....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Allez17"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Noticed that no one approcehed him to stop...??

I like the way, people can slag him off on the net, but not in person!!! Funny that!!!

Ian, will do it again some time!!

.....needs.

[/quote]

He was being just very unfunny with the police officer. Trying to start chants that no one gave a toss about. Loved the sound of his own voice.
[/quote]

Yes, he was an @rse....

[/quote]

I like the way, people can slag him off on the net, but not in person!!! Funny that!!!

He sounds a donut, let me guess, he is a well hard person and we can only say stuff here as he will do us......

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

[/quote]

He''s hardly a man mountain...is he.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

[/quote]

He''s hardly a man mountain...is he.

[/quote]

Was this him?