Sign in to follow this  
York Yellow

Yes it was dissapointing to lose but lets get on with it

I know every one will be dissapointed with the loss at Millwall especially those who went and saw it

But its not the end of the world that we have lost our unbeaten run and the deciding factor will be whether we can bounce back against Brighton. Charlton and Leeds have also be on a poor run and I feel that the results on saturday could have been a lot worse.  

Yesterday was going to be a really hard game without Holt.. A draw would have been a massive result for us..I think before the game the majority of us said we would take a point theres not many games this season we will be saying that. We are still top of the league and think we have enough in our squad to get top 2. Then in the summer we can start talking about who is not good enough for the championship, let''s not start slateing all the players taking all there confidence away untill the end of the season!!

Lambert has proven he is not frightend to change his team, and after the game yesterday, there are likely to be some changes.But that doesn''t automatically make them shit players. If there are better players in the squad, lambert will see now as a good time to make them, he wasn''t going to go and change a team that was on such a good run

So we lose one game, big deal, the new den is a tough place to go and win, and I was never in doubt we may go there and lose.

The team have been playing well under PL, and we had one blip in a very decent run.  We are still top ATM and still have it all to play for.

Some people need to take it on the chin and move on.

Although yesterdays defeat and the past few shaky performances have proved my ''cracked diamond'' theory correct, I''m not overly concerned nor disappointed with it just yet.I am, however, still concerned about the fact that we have nothing in the form of pace wide right - it''s something Lambert needs to address sooner rather than later because we don''t want to find ourselves slipping into the lottery that is the play-off positions.

[quote user="Shyster"]Although yesterdays defeat and the past few shaky performances have proved my ''cracked diamond'' theory correct, I''m not overly concerned nor disappointed with it just yet.

I am, however, still concerned about the fact that we have nothing in the form of pace wide right - it''s something Lambert needs to address sooner rather than later because we don''t want to find ourselves slipping into the lottery that is the play-off positions.
[/quote]

I feel that Lambert could put McNamme on the right for Korey Smith in a home game against someone like Southend. Korey has done really well for a 18 year old and i think its time for him to have a rest along a few other players.

i am glad we lost .and i am glad we lost to Millwall,just think if we had lost to Leeds,the muppets that would have been on here slagging us off...ie painboy! roll on brighton

Course I''m not glad we won, but it puts things into perspective and allows Lambert to have a justified go at them for the game and then they can get over it and put the performance behind them and whip Brighton.