Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Black Aviva Shirt

Need to get around to grabbing one of these. Just curious as to the fit of it. Was it still the slim style shirt like the Flybe shirts, or have they changed them again?Thanks in advance!OTBC

Hey Clip, its quite a loose fit, not as choking and blood clotting as the super slim fit Flybe one, just as well if you are fond of a few swifts halfs and a kebab for good measure.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

That black kit is ruddy awful!

Looks kak and surely wearting black on a hot day is detrimental to guys who are playing football?

[/quote]I like it [Y]

I''ve always liked the black shirt, its surprisingly good at keeping you cool considering that its a football shirt.

It''s third in my all-time kits rating behind #1 04-05 away (green and black) and #2 the home shirt of the same season.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

That black kit is ruddy awful!

Looks kak and surely wearting black on a hot day is detrimental to guys who are playing football?

[/quote]How many games in a season are played on a hot day?! Half the season is played in winter.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Pup the new home kit will be available in small numbers in late March.

The away kit is not changed until the end of next season[/quote]Thanks [Y]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Pup the new home kit will be available in small numbers in late March. The away kit is not changed until the end of next season[/quote]

Do we know if Xara will still be supplying the kit or do you think McNally has negotiated a new deal with another manufacturer, (Wishful thinking, but hasn''t he had a working relationship with Nike in the past?)

AFAIK, McNally has been working to get Nike onboard, but apparently it''s not that straightforward.Nike do arguably make the best shirts so this would be a good move if possible, but being honest I don''t really care too much who it is as long as they cater for the ''larger'' fan, who''s not some Italian model, and therefore doesn''t want to squeeze into those horrendous, skintight, ''fitted'' tops.I hated the FlyBe shirt because even with a size 5XL it was a struggle to get on, seeing as how I normally wear 3-4XL, this was ridiculous, and to compound the problem further - there wasn''t a larger size available...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]AFAIK, McNally has been working to get Nike onboard, but apparently it''s not that straightforward.

Nike do arguably make the best shirts so this would be a good move if possible, but being honest I don''t really care too much who it is as long as they cater for the ''larger'' fan, who''s not some Italian model, and therefore doesn''t want to squeeze into those horrendous, skintight, ''fitted'' tops.

I hated the FlyBe shirt because even with a size 5XL it was a struggle to get on, seeing as how I normally wear 3-4XL, this was ridiculous, and to compound the problem further - there wasn''t a larger size available...
[/quote]

I hope McNally can do something on Xara. Well Xara design is special but I would like to see we have if not Nike, adidas or UMBRO, please please get rid of Xara since the material of the shirt was no good!