Sign in to follow this  
Eadienhucks

LET OFF HOOK!..STILL 6PTS CLEAR AT LEAST AS

Long as col utd dont win 3 matches,then its still 5pts clear of playoffs!..The gods smiled on us with late goals from hartpool and charlton(draw was best option for us in their game so :) .....

Yeah i noticed that too so not all grey skies :) ...Just got long txt from mate and we were out muscled up front,though played some good through passes and russ martin nearly scored the goal of the season! a run the length of the pitch with keeper puting round for corner...

Thats when you know its your year when you slip up and no one takes advantage..and we still; have a decent buffer of 6pts even if we slip up in the future and the chasing pack do take advantage and all win :)...On different note, i got choice tonight to either go see Avatar or snooker? ..Hear good things about avatar but dont want to go and find its mostly hype and waste 2 hours! At least i wouldnt waste money as taken ticket from someone who cant make it...Hmmm 30 mins to decide

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

Thats when you know its your year when you slip up and no one takes advantage..and we still; have a decent buffer of 6pts even if we slip up in the future and the chasing pack do take advantage and all win :)...On different note, i got choice tonight to either go see Avatar or snooker? ..Hear good things about avatar but dont want to go and find its mostly hype and waste 2 hours! At least i wouldnt waste money as taken ticket from someone who cant make it...Hmmm 30 mins to decide

[/quote]Avatar, brilliant

also on a brighter note, the ref could have given out a straight red at the very end and another player missing for three weeks, Well done ref, even thought he got it wronge, bet he gets an ear bashing at Ashton gate.  

[quote user="pete_norw"] also on a brighter note, the ref could have given out a straight red at the very end and another player missing for three weeks, Well done ref, even thought he got it wronge, bet he gets an ear bashing at Ashton gate.  [/quote]

On a darker note pete, could he be done in retrospect?

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

Was thinking that earlier, nice to see others not taking advantage of our loss, however we have been getting maximum points when others lose, onwards and upwards.

Strange feeling in closing stages. Listening to it, willing the team to get an equaliser while Sky sports news was on mute and saw Hartlepool get theirs. Felt weird that them scoring was in some way better than us in relation to Leeds.

Gotta say Avatar was well worth messing up my sat night plans for! How does someone come up with a story like that? what an imagination! ...And a great antidote for our result..