Sign in to follow this  
Hunter106

Millwall's second goal

For the second millwall goal the guy who took the cross tapped the ball with his hand before he kicked it, surely this shouldnt have been allowed because technically its handball surely??

[quote user="CDMullins"]Re-arrange this........ At Straws Clutching[/quote]

Re - Arragne this.......... millwall pigs intimerdating the ref! Awful display! although we werent much better!

[quote user="Hunter106"]For the second millwall goal the guy who took the cross tapped the ball with his hand before he kicked it, surely this shouldnt have been allowed because technically its handball surely??[/quote]Also surely, play doesn''t start until the ball is kicked...

And if Skipper Doc was doing his job, all our boys would have been snapping at their heels afore the ball was even crossed.  I blame Holt for his sending off and thus not being there t ensure our boys looked lively.  Doc can''t organise a p%ss up in a brewery.

There may or may not have been some irony in the above.  You decide.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Re-arrange this........ At Straws Clutching[/quote]

Re - Arragne this.......... millwall pigs intimerdating the ref! Awful display! although we werent much better!

[/quote]

I dont think you understand the game, you put the words of a sentance or well known phrase and then put them in a different order!

It appears you put the letters of the words in a different order.

Well I can not see how just making sure ball in corner quadrant would be deemed handball really not much hope on that.What was really of concern was the complete lack of tactical awareness from the corner., to allow a short corner to a completely un marked player on edge of box who could  take time and place cross and then the fact that there seemed to be no defenders on goal line for corner . I personally am a great fan of it because I think you always need to cover these so many headers can be saved if defender on line from cornersReally did not look great for either goal loads of defenders doing nowt marking no one really poor show of confidence I hope Lambert gives them a good roasting in private , back to basics for defence.Brighton is really one we need at least draw from especially as they have mid week match against Huddersfield which will be tough.