Sign in to follow this  
canarydownunder

Norwich City Car stickers

Hi everyone,im not sure whether anyone has asked this before but oh well i''ll ask it anyway. I was just wandering if anyone had come across any decent car stickers which you can put in your back window over the years?  And does anyone know of any websites which have any norwich city related stickers on them.

Try here on the main site [url]http://www.canariesretail.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/browse04.aspx?group1=S&group2=FLAG&group3=STIC[/url] I like the Yellow Crest Outline myself, it''s about 8 inches high and looks good in the back window of your car.

The only small whinge about buying such things on the official site is that for a £1.99 sticker, they charge £2.50 postage! [:^)]

[quote user="fonejacker"]The only small whinge about buying such things on the official site is that for a £1.99 sticker, they charge £2.50 postage! [:^)]
[/quote]

what are you compaining about! dont you know the club has a debt to Service??!! ;)

[quote user="barclaybabe"]get off your backside and go to the store then, if youre complaining about postage costs[/quote]

That''s a bit harsh considering the person who complained lives in London, and the person who started the topic is in Australia!

[quote user="barclaybabe"]get off your backside and go to the store then, if youre complaining about postage costs[/quote] Brilliant! I never even thought of that! I will get in the car now, and drive the 142.7 miles to NR1. [:|]

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]

[quote user="barclaybabe"]get off your backside and go to the store then, if youre complaining about postage costs[/quote]

That''s a bit harsh considering the person who complained lives in London, and the person who started the topic is in Australia!

[/quote]

I wonder who is making the money here then as It cost me 72p to send a city strip to a friends son in Kenya for Christmas, and they charge £4or there abouts to post from the club.

[quote user="canarydownunder"]Hi everyone,im not sure whether anyone has asked this before but oh well i''ll ask it anyway. I was just wandering if anyone had come across any decent car stickers which you can put in your back window over the years?  And does anyone know of any websites which have any norwich city related stickers on them.[/quote]The club shop has various window stickers available but best check that they can be stuck on upside down otherwise you won''t be able to read them.

Really some people should think before replying, isn''t that right Barclayblond... I mean babe ;)

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]

[/quote]oh well I guess there are still a few locals who think that you fall off the edge of this planet if you leave Norfolk??? [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mark Rivers..."]

[/quote]oh well I guess there are still a few locals who think that you fall off the edge of this planet if you leave Norfolk??? [;)][/quote]Leave Norfolk??? Are you quite mad?? Who knows what''s out there!!! [:O]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I''m going to this strange, faraway land called ''Brighton'' next Saturday. Will I need a passport?[/quote]And a yellow fever inoculation.[Y]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I''m going to this strange, faraway land called ''Brighton'' next Saturday. Will I need a passport?
[/quote]

Just keep away from Jordan, she lives down there [:)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I''m going to this strange, faraway land called ''Brighton'' next Saturday. Will I need a passport?
[/quote]

Yes and don''t drink the water and take plenty of pills and spare blankets it can get quite chilly over there.

Who would believe such a thing.......Norfolk end of the world indeed!!!  Ive just driven as far as Ips***t and A

a

a

a

a

a

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I''m going to this strange, faraway land called ''Brighton'' next Saturday. Will I need a passport?[/quote]...............just watch ya arse mate .....there is some queer folk in Brighton

I assume you are a canary passed in OZ.  Where abouts are you? I have a mate who lives in Singletonin WA and I know there is a guy that runs the NCFC Australia based supporters club in Melbourne.  I travel a lot to Australia as you will see on the canarys Abroad Page.  Always up for a beer with a fellow yellow if you are.