Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Millwall's 2nd goal

Clutching at straws.  Ask who was not marking their man when the ball came in and why again the midfield were not alert for the short corner and they had time and space  to decide who to cross too. 

Poor defending from a team that seems to be beleiving their own hype.

Get back to hard graft,  proper pitch position and it will be fine.  And that is the midfield,  as well as the defence. 

From the highlights it doesnt look like we had anyone on the posts too?

Its not something I noticed before but is this something we done on purpose or did they push out once the corner was taken?

We have been on a sensational run; and I''m almost relieved we lost, as it was starting to feel weird. Just too much to comprehend. Lambo will get us going again, esp with Holt back in the team. OTBC.

I don''t watch the highlights when we lose.

Can someone just tell me if anyone was badly at fault for the goals or if they were just good play? Sounds like their player got in front of someone to head their second.

People seem to be absolutely dying for an opportunity to get Nelson out and Whitbread (or Askou when fit). Yet from what i read Nelse had quite a good game and could have snatched us a point in the dying seconds.

[quote user="a1canary"]I don''t watch the highlights when we lose. Can someone just tell me if anyone was badly at fault for the goals or if they were just good play? Sounds like their player got in front of someone to head their second. People seem to be absolutely dying for an opportunity to get Nelson out and Whitbread (or Askou when fit). Yet from what i read Nelse had quite a good game and could have snatched us a point in the dying seconds.[/quote]

The first one: it skewed off Nelson when it looks like Forster would have had it had Nelson not been in the way. It came from a very dodgy looking corner, but that''s not why we conceded. One of those goals, no one particularly at fault, but not a great one to concede, Rose might have done better in stopping the ball coming in too.

Second: their right winger ran all the way across the box to receive a short corner, no one followed him and he had time and space to play a good ball onto the head of Harris. Hard to see who was at fault for the marking of both their winger or Harris, but a soft goal.

[quote user="Hit Squad"]I reckon they didn''t even deserve that corner, the ball didn''t go out
[/quote]

Is that the corner they won up the other end of the pitch????? You must have a great eye sight!