Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah Lovespoon

Revelations

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short...

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number (according to Smudger) is 19

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number (according to Smudger) is 19[/quote]

I know that you''re all really going for him this week. I think you might regret him not playing once Drury''s back.

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number (according to Smudger) is 19[/quote]

Not that I''m bothered either way, but is your only reason for posting on this message board to wind up Smudger?

I don''t think I''ve ever seen you post anything related to NCFC unless its in response to Smudger...ridiculous.

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]Not always, but i get your point I have seen the light and shall mend my ways[/quote]

No need to get cocky mate....Smudger however wrong he might be sometimes still spends time and effort on this board to put his point across...he shouldn''t have to do it in fear that he has some idiot lurking around the corner (I have no doubt your a regular user who has a different alias) ready to belittle his every comment.

ZL fair enough if that''s what you''re actually saying...but ''seen the light and i''ll mend my ways?'' come on mate.....

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]gazza however can fup off[/quote]

yeah there''s ways of displaying an arguement and that wasn''t one of them!

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]was just trying to keep it light whilst acknowledging you had a point no sarcasm intended[/quote]

Yeah I accept that, I was talking about Gazza calling you a t w a t....not on.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]was just trying to keep it light whilst acknowledging you had a point no sarcasm intended[/quote]

Yeah I accept that, I was talking about Gazza calling you a t w a t....not on.

[/quote]

At least Smudger actually talks about things that are relavent to the club on & off the pitch, Zachariah do you?

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]yes gazza this post is club related, it is clearly about the scapegoating and demonising of our players Smudger & 19 are currently topical you could on another day replace that with Houston & 12 etc[/quote]

I thought he was offering an opinion on players that in his eyes are not good enough is that not what forums are for?

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]yes gazza this post is club related, it is clearly about the scapegoating and demonising of our players Smudger & 19 are currently topical you could on another day replace that with Houston & 12 etc[/quote]

I thought he was offering an opinion on players that in his eyes are not good enough is that not what forums are for?

[/quote]Just to butt in, I don''t think the offering of opinions is the issue here, more the timing.We lose one game and people are calling for heads on blocks.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Just to butt in, I don''t think the offering of opinions is the issue here, more the timing.

We lose one game and people are calling for heads on blocks.
[/quote]

No morty hes not calling for heads on blocks just in his opinion who he thinks are the better players to take our club forward, since when is that a crime?

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]Just to butt in, I don''t think the offering of opinions is the issue here, more the timing.We lose one game and people are calling for heads on blocks.[/quote]

No morty hes not calling for heads on blocks just in his opinion who he thinks are the better players to take our club forward, since when is that a crime?

[/quote]Gazza & 19.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Just to butt in, I don''t think the offering of opinions is the issue here, more the timing.

We lose one game and people are calling for heads on blocks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Gazza & 19.
[/quote]

Ha ha! for sure - King of Spam!!! CUSDP u know it makes sense ;0)

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]Just to butt in, I don''t think the offering of opinions is the issue here, more the timing.We lose one game and people are calling for heads on blocks.[/quote]

[/quote]So him calling Lappin "Useless" and "The king of Spam who hasn''t made a tackle in two seasons" is constructive how?Opinions are like assholes, everybody has got one. It IS about the timing, some people just love a good old moan and finger point and revel in the doom and gloom. I would be more inclined to debate opinions with Smudger if he didn''t behave like he knows everything and everyone else knows squit. Debate is about taking other peoples opinions and discussing them without the need to belittle or be smug.

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]Yes and this is my view of people scapegoating players after one defeat who up till now in my opinion have done very well for us and taken us to the top of the league[/quote]

Congratulations see it feels better to comment on the football from time to time hey?!, slow deep breaths ZL!