Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Is the home game against Southampton already sold out?

Just having a look on the online ticketing, and the only seats available are the top of the terrace. They were ment to go on general sale tomorrow so I had a look beforehand, surely the members haven''t snapped up all the tickets?

I was quite shocked considering the Southend game still has loads of tickets available. Thanks anyways for confirming it guys, thought it might have been an error or something!

Online is a load of lies when it was the huddersfield game i looked on the site on 11th & there were like no seats next to each other then went down the ground & there were loads of seats available !

I am 50/50 on this game, might not be using my season ticket as I am meant to be in London for a party on the Saturday night, not sure if I can do the game and get down there after though.

What time trains do supporters from London usually get back after 3pm Saturday games?

[quote user="eagle"]

I am 50/50 on this game, might not be using my season ticket as I am meant to be in London for a party on the Saturday night, not sure if I can do the game and get down there after though.

What time trains do supporters from London usually get back after 3pm Saturday games?

[/quote]

You can easierly make the 5.30, which gets you into London at 7.25, as long as there are no works on the line.

Re the game being sold out, the box office have confirmed that they only have £55 tickets left! Now who built that hotel!!!

The Southampton game was nearly a sell out when the tickets went on sale to super members the only seats they really had left were in Upper Barclay! It''s going to be a massive game. I hope as we have a sell out that all the fans will get behind the team.

i will definitlt be there, cheering on the team in the lower barclay.

the ex championship teams playing against each other always makes a good game

Managed to pick up the seat in the Lower Barclay D block that i''ve got for a season ticket next year. Good early chance to try it out and see if i like it there. Should be able to change it with a bit of luck if i dont with the movers and shakers week.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]i will be in there[/quote]Hopefully it will be a decent seat ... although been in the Snakepit the last few home games and loving it there too.

Getting two seats together for that game was quite hard and I ended up in the County Lounge. Anyone been in there? If so what''s it like? Does it have a sofa and a drinks cabinet like my lounge at home?

[quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

We normally get the 5.30pm back, it''s a bit of crush up to Diss, but fine after that. The good news is that the engineering works are finshed and there are no buses. It''s currently £12.00 single on the 5.30pm if you buy in advance. The price goes up nearer the date of travel, so best to buy early if you know you are going to travel.

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

You can easierly make the 5.30, which gets you into London at 7.25, as long as there are no works on the line.

Re the game being sold out, the box office have confirmed that they only have £55 tickets left! Now who built that hotel!!!

[/quote]

Cheers Ren!

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

We normally get the 5.30pm back, it''s a bit of crush up to Diss, but fine after that. The good news is that the engineering works are finshed and there are no buses. It''s currently £12.00 single on the 5.30pm if you buy in advance. The price goes up nearer the date of travel, so best to buy early if you know you are going to travel.

[/quote]

Cheers Tim! Will have to look into getting my tickets soon if I am going down then.

Tickets Went Very Quickly For This Match. I''m A Supermember I Ordered Mine The Day They Went On Sale And It Was Impossible To Get 3 Tickets Near Each Other In The Lower Barclay, Have Got 3 Together In The Upper Barclay Though. [Y]

Also My Cousin, Couldn''t Buy 3 Tickets Together At All In Jarrold!

As For The Brighton Game, I Think The Tickets Haven''t Sold As Quickly As The Southampton Ones As Both Sets Of Tickets Went On Sale The Same Day And Naturally The Southampton Game Was More Popular.

When you start to sell out before your tickets have even gone on general sale you really need to consider expanding the stadium.

I know, it seems like we could make ourselves a huge club if we were to expand the stadium and keep encouraging family football.

I might have to look into investing in a super member for the Leeds game if I want any chance of going! I''m gutted I can''t go for Southampton.

Some more tickets may be made available for the Southampton game according to the official website........."A decision will be made about possible availability in the Jarrold Stand Block H at the end of this week - check this website for more details.".......

But the thing is, my Southampton mate says they have sold out most of there allocations for all away games so far this season, I think it''s very unlikely they will send tickets back.